OP team comp in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phatmajik

10-17-2012

Diana bot
Kha' Zix bot
Rengar top

Couple of my friends and I did this and we destroyed their Nexus at about 15 minutes. It was crazy.

Any other team comps that are OP on TT?

ScottWeaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

And no jungler? Ok.

Nazban

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottWeaver View Post
And no jungler? Ok.
Not having a jungler does not effect 3s like it would a 5s. However you do want someone to roam and take out camps as much as possible.

In the more lower elo's you will rarely see junglers and usually if you are solo que and get one on your team they will focus to much on farming and won't help or gank.

Back on track, Diana and Ez bot is a ridiculous poke/push combo. If the enemy team is unprepared for this you will push into there nexus around the 15 min mark.

Kari Arisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

No Jungler is going to make it really difficult when you play against a team that has one.
As a Jungler for my 3s teams, I can tell you that having 3 level 6 champions while the other team has a 6 and two 4/5s, makes a huge difference.

1onz

10-17-2012

You'd rather want Kha'zix and Rengar top to control the jungler because this will even out the playing field, denying the jungler EXP and ultimately zone the top from going anywhere near the bushes

Nazban

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1onz View Post
You'd rather want Kha'zix and Rengar top to control the jungler because this will even out the playing field, denying the jungler EXP and ultimately zone the top from going anywhere near the bushes
Watch out tho, a good trynd is a perfect counter to Rengar and will eat a Khaz+Darius while munching down a snickers.

HideyoshiX

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazban View Post
In the more lower elo's you will rarely see junglers
Actually found fewer duo lanes than junglers.

Most people seem to be obsessed with Ezreal/Nunu in the 1600s right now. KIND of annoying, it's tempted us to ban at least Nunu as he is really annoying as, up until recently, we were relying on something like a Shyvana ultimate to stop him.

We're planning on revamping our strategies a bit to include this, hopefully without gimping ourselves as Shyvana is allowing us to have practically all map control with double wriggle's proc + smite. That means it falls on top and bot lane to prevent it, which means I need to include more CC oriented champions in my 3s line up.

Takhuan

10-17-2012

I saw a ranked team with Sion that just wrecked us so hard. They just ignored our towers while sion was ulting.