When is Shaco going to be remade? Everyone hates him, and he's weak as hell now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onboardtonowhere View Post
There's a guy who hit plat playing only shaco so your argument is invalid.
Unless you mean tourney viable.
That doesn't even begin to make any sense since you can hit plat with any champion if you play him enough. People have hit play only playing only poppy, heimer, xin zhao, shaco, etc. If champs were balanced by that logic than every champ deserves to be nerfed.

Edit: Oh, and shaco doesn't need to be buffed or nerfed. He's fine like he is. ShookL2 is playing him at 2700 elo on EUW with a 65-70% win rate as is youngMINI on NA ~2600 elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Efrath

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaja View Post
I'd like to know too. He doesn't even need an extreme remake, just enough to give him some later game balance to compare with his beastly early game.
Sadly, I think his early game is beaten by Rengar. And Rengar also beats his mid and lategame too I think. And Rengar's a better tower destroyer too. And tankier.

:I

Anyway, I love Shaco, I'd love some buffs on him to make his late game better. Boxes for example definitely needs a boost so they don't like... You know... Instadie during mid and lategame faces when teamfights happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boba Slush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-17-2012

youngmini would like to talk to you..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-17-2012

I'd rather see Teemo buffs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

Senior Member

10-17-2012

........................WHAT?

He has one of the best designed kits in the game, what are you on about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Shaco is fine?

Haters be hating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leorite

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Ok so, his abilities are NOT weak, he is not weak, and i know that not what you're saying, but these people think this is what you're saying.

Shaco is just tedious to play. But I have NO Patience, and you NEED patience for this champion. I wouldn't mind a re-work at all. But the majority would, and majority rules :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Master Shaco

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
Sigh, you again.
I remember you made the same post about twitch, when I proved you wrong and said he's one of the highest winrate champs and everyone stopped arguing that he was weak after I posted.

Shaco is the same, if not even better - incredibly strong in all skill levels.

He is absolutely fine and a complete ahole to play against. He sucks late but he snowballs lanes so extremely hard early game and he is so annoying to counter. His mere presence in the game shuts down any early aggression attempts from the other team, and opens up a lot of opportunities for his own. People who are good at shaco make him look retardedly overpowered and frustrate the hell out of you all match.

Higher winrate in plat than reworked faceroll penta-scoring katarina, Rengar who even the dev's say is OP, and Sona who is the best support in the game right now. He absolutely, positively does NOT need any help whatsoever.
Hence, Everyone hates Shaco.
Twitch is still weak because he has Cast-times on abilities that were reworked to not be used with cast times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Master Shaco

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBader View Post
A Master Shaco, ur on my friend list. i play shaco a ****load, he doesnt need a remake, he needs a buff and some help when it comes to late game, js.

coz when i play shaco, im usaully hyper fed, therefore late game is mine, but when im not sooo fed, shaco tends to fall behind. <--- this needs solving.
They won't buff him in his current state, It would be bad for game health.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glitter Gem

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leorite View Post
Ok so, his abilities are NOT weak, he is not weak, and i know that not what you're saying, but these people think this is what you're saying.

Shaco is just tedious to play. But I have NO Patience, and you NEED patience for this champion. I wouldn't mind a re-work at all. But the majority would, and majority rules :/
Looks like the majority here says he is fine.

And no I don't think the majority of people would like to see him reworked.