When is Shaco going to be remade? Everyone hates him, and he's weak as hell now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onboardtonowhere

Senior Member

10-17-2012

There's a guy who hit plat playing only shaco so your argument is invalid.
Unless you mean tourney viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

Senior Member

10-17-2012

<- is 9-2 with ad/support shaco in 1600~ ranked solo que.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeciEVE or AFK

Member

10-17-2012

Sigh, you again.
I remember you made the same post about twitch, when I proved you wrong and said he's one of the highest winrate champs and everyone stopped arguing that he was weak after I posted.

Shaco is the same, if not even better - incredibly strong in all skill levels.

He is absolutely fine and a complete ahole to play against. He sucks late but he snowballs lanes so extremely hard early game and he is so annoying to counter. His mere presence in the game shuts down any early aggression attempts from the other team, and opens up a lot of opportunities for his own. People who are good at shaco make him look retardedly overpowered and frustrate the hell out of you all match.

Higher winrate in plat than reworked faceroll penta-scoring katarina, Rengar who even the dev's say is OP, and Sona who is the best support in the game right now. He absolutely, positively does NOT need any help whatsoever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

augfry

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piatchi View Post
You should be reminded that he's like 250 ELO higher than you and I are.


With that said, though, A Master Shaco thinks pretty highly of himself, because he posts on these forums a lot... even though he's 2k instead of like 2.5k

Anyway, that's kind of moot discussion.

Shaco is extremely annoying during laning phase. He can snowball lanes pretty hard with nasty ganks and push hard. I dont think he needs too much help from Riot, otherwise he'll be wtfz2stronk
See, if Shaco has a good laning/jungle phase (he needs that to do anything) then he can be a crazy good pick. But if the game goes longer than like 30 minutes he just can't keep up with champions like Kat or Jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Swole

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
Sigh, you again.
I remember you made the same post about twitch, when I proved you wrong and said he's one of the highest winrate champs and everyone stopped arguing that he was weak after I posted.

Shaco is the same, if not even better - incredibly strong in all skill levels.

He is absolutely fine and a complete ahole to play against. He sucks late but he snowballs lanes so extremely hard early game and he is so annoying to counter. His mere presence in the game shuts down any early aggression attempts from the other team, and opens up a lot of opportunities for his own. People who are good at shaco make him look retardedly overpowered and frustrate the hell out of you all match.

Higher winrate in plat than reworked faceroll penta-scoring katarina, Rengar who even the dev's say is OP, and Sona who is the best support in the game right now. He absolutely, positively does NOT need any help whatsoever.
plat has a very small sample size just saying


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeciEVE or AFK

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaja View Post
See, if Shaco has a good laning/jungle phase (he needs that to do anything) then he can be a crazy good pick. But if the game goes longer than like 30 minutes he just can't keep up with champions like Kat or Jayce
No, but if he did his job early on, his teammates are so snowballed and fed from his ganks (whether they succeeded or not because of how defensively everyone has to play with Shaco in the game), that they will probably win teamfights all by themselves while he split pushes. And his winrate suggests that it's not difficult for him to do this.

Shaco just being in the match means people have to buy pink wards or not be aggressive at all and miss cs because he can blink in from any angle to come and ruin your day the second you step away from your tower. If shaco is paying attention to where the wards are, he can just trolol right over them and kill you even with a pink nearby.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeciEVE or AFK

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
plat has a very small sample size just saying
But it's not only platinum that he is top 10, it's all ratings. I only chose plat because it's the best .2% (or smaller) of MILLIONS of players, and they still lose to shaco more often than they win. You would have a point if he didn't have a top 10 winrate in every other rating, but he does.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBadBader

Senior Member

10-17-2012

A Master Shaco, ur on my friend list. i play shaco a ****load, he doesnt need a remake, he needs a buff and some help when it comes to late game, js.

coz when i play shaco, im usaully hyper fed, therefore late game is mine, but when im not sooo fed, shaco tends to fall behind. <--- this needs solving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeciEVE or AFK

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBader View Post
A Master Shaco, ur on my friend list. i play shaco a ****load, he doesnt need a remake, he needs a buff and some help when it comes to late game, js.

coz when i play shaco, im usaully hyper fed, therefore late game is mine, but when im not sooo fed, shaco tends to fall behind. <--- this needs solving.
LeBlanc, Shaco, Talon, Renek, and Panth have the same design - amazingly strong early, and a burden on their team late. You pick them to score early objectives and try to snowball your team. If you don't capitalize on every single opportunity you will fail.

But of these, Shaco has the highest success rate, not only of these 5 champs, but of almost the entire roster of over 100 champions.

The other 4 are trollpicks in comparison to Shaco if you look at the winrate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glitter Gem

Senior Member

10-17-2012

I think Shaco is fine, great split pusher, left unchecked or he allows the situation to exist, he can be quite a monster. But if you can just keep an eye on him he is pretty easy to deal with.