Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthus not free?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheus

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Karthus is supposed to be free this week, according to the news post.

I played him in a practice game yesterday, and it went fine. However, I started up a 5v5 this morning, and he wasn't on the list of champions to choose from. I tried another practice game, and again, he was missing.

All of the other free champions for this week were up there, so I'm not really sure what's going on, or if anyone else encountered this problem.

Sÿr

09-29-2010

He was removed from free because of several known bugs with him causing issues in game.

Xetelian

09-29-2010

He was too good, they took him away to nerf him !

Khalahn

09-29-2010

There's some wonky stuff going on between his passive and incoming heals creating an immortal champion. Having that in a free week is a VERY bad thing...

PhiBoiz

09-29-2010

Also he d/cs sometimes if he uses some combinations of skills during his passive T_T

Prometheus

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Quote:
Yuki333:
He was removed from free because of several known bugs with him causing issues in game.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

showerhead

09-29-2010

I hope they make him free the week they fix him then, I was looking forward to playing Karthus again, he's too expensive for me to buy yet, and I really like him

TPJohn

09-30-2010

They fixed (I hope) the invince bug, but they're leaving fiddle up there. I believe they're going to put Karthas up next week (I would assume) since a lot of people wanted to play him :/