I try to go swain-victor premade duo bot,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GanjaInMeBrain

10-17-2012

The team collapses before the game starts, get multiple reports. Some community. Coulda sent an adc mid.. but..

K1nGJ4m3S

10-17-2012

Omg you're not folowing the meta

Best Furry NA

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King James 88 View Post
Omg you're not folowing the meta
This. So.... You don't follow the meta?

Pfft. As if creativity ever gave us anything.

Like, you know, the new meta as it is...

K1nGJ4m3S

10-17-2012

but it's different! everyone knows you send and adc and support bottom. lol noob!

lastcenturion

10-18-2012

it is adc and support bottom do defend the dragon.
but meta isn't fun

Seuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

What is your plan with swain-viktor bottom?

NoneLikeRob

10-18-2012

The only problem I would have with a Swain Viktor combo bottom is that it would underfeed them as far as farming goes. Swain is heavily dependant on farming to keep him in lane because he is so mana hungry, but Viktor needs his farm as well in order to simply buy his items and make his laser broken. On top of that, it's a lot easier to build MR and negate a mage than it is to negate an ADC. Mages have their burst and that's it until their CDs come down, their auto attack is nothing, so as long as you build a little MR, they can't burst you in one shot and you can kinda forget about Mages, thats why I really hate it when people bring multiple AP bursters into a game.

t0ad5

10-18-2012

Yup, you end up competing with eachother for cs and neither gets farmed.
You are trying to a kill lane? That seems easy enough to avoid for other team.
You are going to push minions into turret? A decent adc will still be able to farm. And now you are constantly over extended.
Who is buying your wards? Easy gank or even less farm.

People used to send adc mid, notice that you don't typically see this anymore. One good reason is the burst potential of the AP carry (mid, likely in most set ups) at 6+, while adc is more reliant on farm for dmg potential.

I understand that meta isnt required, however it is there for a reason (experimentation showed this to be a good set up), and it is how the majority people who play the game (at most levels) expect it to be played. While not required, doing stuff outside of the meta can throw off the other non-premade people on your team, and cause conflict, as have you seen, and almost certainly at that point you have lost the game at champ select.

Sky Mence

10-18-2012

Well, did you win?

FeedingTrollNoob

10-18-2012

Sending random champs to a random lane for a random reason isnt a good idea if you want to win......

Sounds like you went into that game with the mentality of, "I'm playing what I want no matter what, screw everyone." Running a double AP Bot probably gimped your team aswell, depending on when you locked it, as you could have already had an AP top or an AP jungler.