Iwantanotherrobotchamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LÍDÍrp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

I want to see a new robot champ because im getting bored of not seeing blitzcrank.

We have so far:

4 Void champs (Kassadin, Kogmaw, Chogath, Malzahar)
3 ninjas (shen, kennen, akali)
2 Pirates (Gangplank, Missfortune)

we need 2 Robots now.

I suggest something with these abilities:

-Passive - Occulence: (Insert Champion name here) gains (100,300,500) sight range when out of combat for 6 seconds (at lvl 6,11,16)

-Q Abiltity - Occulent Flare: (Insert Champion name here) shoots a Flare to the target location revealing the area and dealing damage.

Reveals the area for (2,3,4,5,6) seconds and deals (60,120,150,220,280) Magic Damage (plus 0.8 Per Ability power)

-W Ability - Powerdriver: (Insert Champion name here) hits the target with his power driver (right hand) knocking the target back 400 Range and stunning them.

Deals (100,140,180,220,280) Physical Damage (plus 1 per attack damage) knocking them back and stunning for (0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0) seconds.

-E Ability - Smog Shot: (Insert Champion name here) Emits a cloud of Smog at the target location blinding all enemies and causing all allied champions to be stealthed for the duration.

Blinds for (1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0) seconds and causes all allied champions to be stealthed for 4 seconds. (Blind is applied while they are in the cloud and 3 seconds after they leave)

-R Ability - Bio Toxin: (Insert Champion name here) Charges and fires a Toxic Blast at the target location causing all enemies touched to become infected.

Causes all enemies to become infected (for each second they touch the infected spot they gain 1 stack for a maximum of 5 stacks) for every stack they gain (10,20,30) True Damage (Ignores Magic Resist) is dealth a second per stack for 1 seconds per stack. (maximum of 150 per second for 5 seconds, for a maximum of 750 True Damage if they stay in the infected area, Damage starts applying after they leave the infected area for 1 second.

This is my idea for the next robot champ, havnt thought of what to name it or what it looks like, im thinking something along the line of one of the startwars droid thingies.

But who knows, what do you think?

DamnPandaHands

09-29-2010

/signed for another robot.

Treifla

09-29-2010

missfortune is a pirate hunter......

just sayin..

LÍDÍrp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treifla View Post
missfortune is a pirate hunter......

just sayin..
SHES STILL A PIRATE, SHE ON A SHIP WITH GUNS AND TATOOS, SHES A PIRATE.

DONT TALK BACK TO ME!!!!!

FEEL MY WRATH

"lazer eyes"

Corruptcouch

09-29-2010

Urgot has mechanical parts, no?

Abedeus

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsteaks View Post
SHES STILL A PIRATE, SHE ON A SHIP WITH GUNS AND TATOOS, SHES A PIRATE.

DONT TALK BACK TO ME!!!!!

FEEL MY WRATH

"lazer eyes"
Robots are not cool. Unless you make a bending robot with Mexican heritage, it'll be a waste of time.

Necks

09-29-2010

Urgot.

Imo we need a plant champion. Not something stupid, I'm talking like those pimp piranha plants.

LÍDÍrp

09-29-2010

yes it would be cool, and urgot is some kind of undead thing with crab legs and a metal hand, one hand doesnt count as robot, and he still has human parts, however dead he may be the best we can call him is a cyborg.

Coedeed

09-29-2010

Plant king!!

Arczer

09-29-2010

Why are all of his skills named "Ocu____" ?

How about...
Oculus
25% Chance when struck to cast level 1 Flash in a random direction?

(Reference win?)