Auto Attack Poll

Have A Auto Attack Toggle Switch (turn auto attack on/off)? 1 25.00%
Keep The Current Auto Attack System? 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Auto Attack Ruining In Game Quality.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupDudesss

10-17-2012

lately ive been playing assassin in bot bushes, but have come to conclusion that the auto attack feature ruins this quite often by revealing my position, i went on the forums and they say that they only way not to is the s key, so im taking it upon mys elf to contact you guys, and make a request for the whole league of legends community.We would like to have some sort of feature that allows us to shut of or toggle auto attack (other than the '"s" key).
it would be greatly appreciated if the dev team or who ever Incorporated this into the game.

i hope you consider OUR request and i hope to hear from you soon.

with concern from Tyson

Dathadorne

10-17-2012

Press the "S" button

SupDudesss

10-17-2012

you can press the "s" button but i am talking about a full on toggle of the auto attacking, not temporary like the "s" button. thank you for the feed back though

Ferreira Pedro

10-17-2012

Why?
Pressing S already solves your problem.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Buy an oracle's or a vision ward. You will only autoattack from brush if you are visible, as far as I can tell, which means there's a ward there, which means you should clear it.

Also, unless you're an assassin jungler who's approaching through the lane bushes, you shouldn't be an assassin in bot lane anyway. If this is the case, then autoattacking and detecting that ward is a good thing... it just saved you alot of time. If not, then play either an AD carry or a support in bottom. Support can hide in bushes, AD carry should not.