Problemes with a transfer NA ---> BR acc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfSatchaf

10-17-2012

Hello my reall account in NA its juanmamu, well i have this probleme. my acc in BR is juanmamu too and my nicks are the same in both acc. " professor E ". so i decided to traspass my account NA to BR because im from Uruguay and i have less lactency in BR than NA.

A friend of mine told me that riot transfer his acc to BR and added to the account name a $A before the accname. well i wanted to see if i got transfered too and result that my acc isnt more juanmamu, now its juanmamu$A.
I try to log in BR with juanmamu$A and i cant. Do the same in NA and cant either with juanmamu$A or juanmamu, so now i dont have my lvl 30 acc in NA with all my champs and runes, and either have it transfered to BR.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola mi cuenta real en el server de NA es juanmamu pero tengo un problema, hace unos meses puse para que me transfirieran la cuenta juanmamu del NA para el BR, el resultado es que me la cambiaron a juanmamu$A pero no puedo loguearme con este nombre ni en NA ni en BR. Tampoco me deja loguearme mas con juanmamu en el server NA. Perdi todos mis champs y mis runas y no puedo usar mas la cuenta. Espero respuestas y solucion, muchas gracias!

BamGfAsRpd

10-17-2012

Ve aqui, y manda un ticket https://support.leagueoflegends.com

Puedes mandarlo en espaņol o en ingles, aunque segun entiendo, en ingles te toma menos tiempo. Describeles bien tu problema.

ProfEE

10-17-2012

TICKET? no me mandaron tickettttttt ayudame