Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matt2315

10-23-2012

When is she going to be released!!!!

matt2315

10-23-2012

When will she be released! I need meh spider queen

Swin

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Naff View Post
So you copy a hero from dota, give it a WOW SO ORIGINAL LEAPING DASH ATTACK THAT APPLIES A DEBUFF, slap some **** on it, then have the nerve to call someone who points it out retarded? Can't wait till Valve overtakes you dirtbags.
Well didn't the creators of LoL create dota? I think that is where he is coming from so I think you need to do your research first before you complain lol.

Maineim

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
thats an awesome way treat your customers. Btw it doesn't matter what you say, it is a copy of broodmother

Heroil

10-24-2012

I'm guessing that the patch will be released sometime next week, maybe tuesday in time for halloween

Riot.. the sooner you release her, the faster you get my money x)

Unbeatabledeath

10-24-2012

idk if ill say its a copy of brodmother. never played dota 2 and just wiki it and well yea it is similar in a sense they are both spiders. but there are many things that are different. and i am pretty sure riot started working on elise way before broodmother came out. so what if the ideas are similar in the end this is lol that is dota 2 and for lol fans Elise is brand new!! i never get what people get from calling out riot of stupid **** like this. if you got a problem you are welcome to go talk to a lawyer about it.

Reicharm

10-24-2012

I wantss deh spider queen noww D: xD.

OG Han Solo

10-24-2012

Her E in spider form will be the first thing to be Nurfed.

Loki Naelos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMurda View Post
this was my idea for riot ...i gave them this idea for a spider champ about a year ago in a email for a job when they asked about the new champions at the time which were talon and riven . Way to go riot no shot out for me at all thanks preciate it

no offense but alot of people including myself sent in ideas about a spider champ so sorry but you cant take all the credit

yD oE uA rD

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroil View Post
I'm guessing that the patch will be released sometime next week, maybe tuesday in time for halloween

Riot.. the sooner you release her, the faster you get my money x)

their gonna get ur money anyways sooner or later they dgaf.