Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almightysummoner

10-19-2012

wouldnt this be a mixture of nidalee cause of transformation and zyra cause of spiderlings like plants would be cool to see them face off

yermundo

10-19-2012

tbh riot..i love you! since i was a kid..i play with spiders..and now you have a spider type champion..oh God. Thank you riot!!

OMG Whistler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almightysummoner View Post
wouldnt this be a mixture of nidalee cause of transformation and zyra cause of spiderlings like plants would be cool to see them face off
I don't see how this is anything like Zyra. Zyra's plants don't move around.

Grubistich grady

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran Nhika View Post
WHATS NEXT?

ELEPHANT LORD? lol
i think that would be fairly awesome as a tank

ZPPHR II

10-20-2012

It would be awesome if her Spider Form could weave a spiderweb in the field, permanently or temporal, doesn't matter. It would give her buffs, like movement speed, stealth, regen, slowing to enemies (I know it sounds like DOTA 2's Broodmother, but the concept is really cool.)

How about she could make a spiderweb attached to a wall, that way she would be limited by the walls in the map and so, can't place it everywhere.

Twilia

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPPHR II View Post
It would be awesome if her Spider Form could weave a spiderweb in the field, permanently or temporal, doesn't matter. It would give her buffs, like movement speed, stealth, regen, slowing to enemies (I know it sounds like DOTA 2's Broodmother, but the concept is really cool.)

How about she could make a spiderweb attached to a wall, that way she would be limited by the walls in the map and so, can't place it everywhere.
Wayy too much like Brood mother in Dota 2.

SleepyDusk

10-21-2012

I expect a fire themed skin in a nod to Dark Souls' Quelaag

Zebixo

Recruiter

10-21-2012

The Night Hunter and the Spider Queen, let's make a movie.

jbobryk

10-21-2012

they should make all skins for i.p and r.p... -.-

BetaWolfFrogman

10-21-2012

Please let her summon more than 3 spiderlings ): I love the idea of having a champion with a lot of pets, I really like the poison/blood/spider theme she has too ): If she could have a bunch of weaker spiderlings she would be the perfect champion D:

We already have champions that have a couple pets that are stronger, Malzahar and Heimderdinger. We need one with many weaker ones, Elise would be perfect for it.