Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zypheit

10-18-2012

This may have been pointed out already, but for people bringing up Iron Stylus' campaign for more female diversity and how Elise goes against it, you have to keep in mind that she was probably in the development pipeline long before he made that pledge and he also added the caveat that in the interim you'll still see classic 'broad ***-appeal' female champions being released. You're going to have to wait about half a year to start seeing results, I would guess.

Phainon

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchitox View Post
Guys c'mon! it's not a new map. It's a new place in the lore that gives champ development team, some new options besides void/noxus/ionia/piltover/demacia. Sadly this place was mentioned after rengar and Kha' Zix came. IMO they fit better here than the void.
Except Rengar lives out in the wilderness somewhere and Kha'zix only came from the void he's running around eating Valoran creatures or something now.

Reelando Orb

10-18-2012

SICK! SO FREAKING AWESOME! I have enough IP to buy a new champ so I am gonna save it up to get her next! :3

Bloomi

10-18-2012

Looks like you redesigned Zyra's model. They look like sisters xD

Daisieheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Wow riot when i heard you canceled Priscilla i was SOOOO happy, but now this?! I mean at least Priscilla looked cartoony enough to not be too scary but this one is just going to give me nightmares -_-

Raptamei

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigio25 View Post
Dont be afraid just remember spiders are the size of your palm, or play against noob elise players and knock the **** outa them
Well, there's always the fact that she can cast Rappel from the bush and suddenly drop on your head without warning...

SpaceCaptin Face

10-18-2012

yo the champion looks great and im sure every one will love her i just wish they would add a trasformation champion that was a male( jace dosent count cause he dosent tranform just his wepon dose) i only play male champs and would just like to see a male champ who changes into an animal or something in the future.

TimmXD Jr

10-18-2012

Noooo i need more money

Alluridion

10-18-2012

Permission to run in fear?

Lord eXecutor

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
Funny because Elise still look like that spider from Dota2 .... soo... your question kinda backfire, mostly if we compare all those moba vs dota1 .... kinda copy paste

But hell, I don't care

When u guys gonna make a pebble / tiny cool abilities ?