The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Hate

10-17-2012

o.o holy hell... i play a lot of 3's. the 3's community is about to skyrocket guys!

HayabusaZero

10-17-2012

lol Now i need a PBE client and account to test this xD

Thanks Riot for all your hard work. All the 3v3 lovers really appreciate this remake!!!

Lord Walkman

10-17-2012

How soon can we expect this TT remake on PBE? Later tonight/midnight or a few days?

Soliant

10-17-2012

Finally, I gave up on TT after the series of turtling teams. Looking forward to playing some 3v3's again.

Bearform

10-17-2012

nice for 3v3 love it, lets see some new variations on 5v5 maps now

Drakanous

10-17-2012

When will it be up in PBE? I just logged on and everything is still the same. Would just like to know so I can test it out and give you some proper feedback. Thanks

FlukeSwarm

10-17-2012

Please leave the old map as a legacy version or something. There is no private server of league of legends, no offline client, if you remove something you kill it forever. Custom games only would be fine!

Saiphe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Is the music going to change at all? It's what made me fall in love with League of Legends in the first place. That music box tune that plays was my favorite.

Zamóra

10-17-2012

Riot, you are just doing wonders today releasing so much glorious information ;-;

TaironLocke

10-17-2012

How do I play this? Am I even able to play this? What is a PBE client and where do I get it?