The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pan420

10-25-2012

I think this new twisted treeline is great but... why take out the old one? you guys have so few maps as it is why take it out? this new map is a whole different thing. the reason i played 3v3 and not 5v5 was because there is less stuff going on, and less stuff to think about. i think this map is great and should be used for ranked or whatever but why take out classic twisted treeline? i would play both. if not classic more. i'm not saying the new one is bad i think we need ore variety of maps and with so few maps as it is why would you go and make a full map and take out one? i don't think it makes sense. its would be nice to be able to choose for the people who like different play style.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOfNothing View Post
Riot... you have made one post sense this map has been live. There have been roughly 34 pages of comments sense then. At 10 posts per page you have responded ONE TIME to about THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY responses. This is UNPROFESSIONAL, and INSULTING.

In a very similar way, you completely dropped the ball on both the ward skins topic AND the summoner icon topic, as soon as it became apparent, people didn't like what you were doing, and after almost 1k downvotes, YOU STILL HAVE NOT CHANGED EITHER PLAN, nor do you seem to want to make ANY changes to this plan.

What the hell is going on Riot?!?! Do you even care about what WE want anymore?!?!

I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, HOWEVER, this IS the TRUTH!
We are up to about 380 posts with 1 reply from Riot!!! @Riot: GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND AT LEAST LET US KNOW YOU ARE READING OUR FEEDBACK...

...is that so hard?!?!

I care about what happens to both this map and the old 3v3... MOST OF US CARE... INCLUDE US!!!

mowlana123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

wow the new twisted tree line is so fun. i lost my first mach but had fun and played another game. which i won, woot woot. he he. but the big spider does a lot of damage if you don't have a soin on the team you'll have to wait till lvl 8 or higher to kill it.

Who is Sexy

10-25-2012

I thought the Spider boss would be stronger

xKillamonjarox

Recruiter

10-25-2012

aye on the real, you guys need to take the servers down and fix this lag problem, cuz honestly i have 0 self control when it comes to these things, and imma just keep playin, losing, gettin pissed, and repeatin lol
come on riot

xKillamonjarox

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtronics View Post
I thought the Spider boss would be stronger
so did i lol, i soloed em a lot easier than i thought i would

xKillamonjarox

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOfNothing View Post
We are up to about 380 posts with 1 reply from Riot!!! @Riot: GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND AT LEAST LET US KNOW YOU ARE READING OUR FEEDBACK...

...is that so hard?!?!

I care about what happens to both this map and the old 3v3... MOST OF US CARE... INCLUDE US!!!
lol come on shadow, as a senior member you should know riot is TERRIBLE with this kinda stuff. might as well find something else to do for the next few days XD

NebulaRed

10-25-2012

I've played a couple games, and I love the new map, it's fun - but bruisers still reign - I'd love to see some more changes that make ap carries slightly more viable...

lordturtl

10-25-2012

I haven't played the map yet, but from what it looks like, the new map takes out everything I thought was fun from the old TT map. The jungle's way to open which takes away from the awesome jukes you could pull off on the old one. It looks like it just got changed into a smaller version of Summoner's Rift.

ShadowOfNothing

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKillamonjarox View Post
lol come on shadow, as a senior member you should know riot is TERRIBLE with this kinda stuff. might as well find something else to do for the next few days XD
Everyone knows Riot is terrible but Riots actual staff... I'm just trying to help them figure it out. Its a tough job that will take a long time... but someones gotta do it!

I am actually such a senior member that I was around when they gave a **** about the players... and while its hard to imaging now... it really was like that once upon a time. Oh well...