The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relanquished

10-25-2012

fix this map

Relanquished

10-25-2012

TAKE OUR THE altars TAKE OUT THE speed boost TAKE OUT THE new junge PUT BACK dragon AND FOR MOST OF AL PUT THE REAL LEAGUE OF LEGEND ITEMS BACK IN THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE TO USE A WHOLE NEW CRAPPIER BUILD FOR SOME CHAMPS......

IceD13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOfNothing View Post
Posts like this need to stop. Riot is failing to respond to us, but regardless of that, these comments ARE NOT FEEDBACK.

Say something!!! EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE!!!, or... DON'T COMMENT.
Literally 30% of the replies [total guess about the %] are useless, if your going to troll do it in general chat PLEASE.
You kidding me we are not trolling we are explaining that the map is bad and that we want our old map back.This map does not need to be improved because it is not 3v3 anymore its like as if 5v5 permanently turned to dominion im sure u be complain on giving back the old map too. Understand between the difference between trolling and explain what the fans want. Also if your not a true or veteran 3v3 player you seriously have no rights to say anything bad about us real 3v3 players cause you don't even understand the basic concepts of 3v3.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanIsleKnight View Post
Playing more games, still enjoying it. Honestly the worst part about the new map is the players who are complaining or being jerks in general.

Altars are only the focus if you make them the focus. As long as you hold onto one altar for the first half of the game for the gold boost, you'll be fine. Trying to constantly have the altars all the time will only get your team killed in the first half (about 8-10 minutes) of the game when the 2nd buff doesn't help as much. The damage buff really only shines in the second half of the game.

Some of the items, specifically the super mega awesome sword that does 4% of target's max health in damage and heals you for half is ridiculous. I think this might be offset by the length of the games though, as it takes a lot of money to get a lot of the more ridiculous items.
While I respect your opinion and even agree that this map has potential i would just like to comment on one issue.

Riot is destroying a very unique gameplay experience [the old twisted treeline] and replacing it with a map that plays more like a funky combination of, what I consider, the bad elements of dominion thrown into a 5v5. I think a lot of the outrage is based around this, as someone who used to play LOTS AND LOTS of 3v3 I think this map IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR 3V3. If they would simply leave us a 3v3 and make this a totally new map... well... I would much prefer that. I also think 3v3 needs to be changed a bit and balanced a little better... but this map... is not at all like the old 3v3... and it does not AT ALL fill the role that the old 3v3 had.

TL;DR - This map is not a fit replacement for Twisted treeline, It should be renamed and added IN ADDITION to keeping twisted treeline.

ShadowOfNothing

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknifes View Post
piece of **** decision.. GET RID OF!
Quote:
Posts like this need to stop. Riot is failing to respond to us, but regardless of that, these comments ARE NOT FEEDBACK.

Say something!!! EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE!!!, or... DON'T COMMENT.
Literally 30% of the replies [total guess about the %] are useless, if your going to troll do it in general chat PLEASE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceD13 View Post
You kidding me we are not trolling we are explaining that the map is bad and that we want our old map back.This map does not need to be improved because it is not 3v3 anymore its like as if 5v5 permanently turned to dominion im sure u be complain on giving back the old map too. Understand between the difference between trolling and explain what the fans want. Also if your not a true or veteran 3v3 player you seriously have no rights to say anything bad about us real 3v3 players cause you don't even understand the basic concepts of 3v3.
Take a minute and read what I said. I myself have a lot of complaints, I EVEN THINK RIOT SHOULD KEEP THE OLD 3V3. Now calm down... Read the first quote [what i responded to], and LOOK FOR ANY VALID FEEDBACK IN IT. I'm not saying don't post, I'M SAYING DON'T TROLL.

Don't just say this map sucks and leave it at that!!! Explain whats wrong with it, EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO REPLACE THE OLD 3V3... I even posted EXACTLY THAT.

Quote:
While I respect your opinion and even agree that this map has potential i would just like to comment on one issue.

Riot is destroying a very unique gameplay experience [the old twisted treeline] and replacing it with a map that plays more like a funky combination of, what I consider, the bad elements of dominion thrown into a 5v5. I think a lot of the outrage is based around this, as someone who used to play LOTS AND LOTS of 3v3 I think this map IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR 3V3. If they would simply leave us a 3v3 and make this a totally new map... well... I would much prefer that. I also think 3v3 needs to be changed a bit and balanced a little better... but this map... is not at all like the old 3v3... and it does not AT ALL fill the role that the old 3v3 had.

TL;DR - This map is not a fit replacement for Twisted treeline, It should be renamed and added IN ADDITION to keeping twisted treeline.
To recap, your putting words in my mouth... I want people to provide insightful feedback. I dont care if i agree with you or not but INCLUDE SOMETHING. Not just "this map sucks".

Unredeem

10-25-2012

Call it 3v3 Domination, and let 3v3 Classic remain as it was.

IceD13

10-25-2012

Quote:
Take a minute and read what I said. I myself have a lot of complaints, I EVEN THINK RIOT SHOULD KEEP THE OLD 3V3. Now calm down... Read the first quote [what i responded to], and LOOK FOR ANY VALID FEEDBACK IN IT. I'm not saying don't post, I'M SAYING DON'T TROLL.

Don't just say this map sucks and leave it at that!!! Explain whats wrong with it, EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO REPLACE THE OLD 3V3... I even posted EXACTLY THAT.

To recap, your putting words in my mouth... I want people to provide insightful feedback. I dont care if i agree with you or not but INCLUDE SOMETHING. Not just "this map sucks".
wow really ok saying this map sucks is a FEEDBACK, and yes im srry about the troll part read that wrong xD. but ok when u say a map is bad they explains that everything in the map is wrong thats why it is a efficient feedback, we wouldnt just say the game is bad for one thing Only. trust me, im not trying a rage thread on you, But saying a map is bad is a feedback Cause they built it all wrong, which means everything in the map is wrong (in general the gameplay). cause i think ur taking some of the feedbacks the wrong way when they say the map is bad. lol

hundredmanslayer

10-25-2012

So I was wondering if we could get an IP boost for playing TT while its in Beta. We're helping you guys out, so how bout u help us out too?

ShadowOfNothing

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundredmanslayer View Post
So I was wondering if we could get an IP boost for playing TT while its in Beta. We're helping you guys out, so how bout u help us out too?
Playing the map is your reward. Take it or leave it!

gbstarcraft

10-25-2012

Anyone else think the map is shaped like a tampon?