The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xel Meshif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Could we see a full view of the TT please ?

Convict24601

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanjohhny114 View Post
They test bug in the peopl is what i was saying.
My bad, misread your intentions. I know my friend uses pbe a lot and gets frustrated at people who troll on there. I'll probably sign up myself to get a feel for the new map but also because I genuinely want to see if I can contribute to getting this released to live faster by giving some input

Inferno51

10-17-2012

totally badass, that looks like Cho's daddy

Fallen Scorpio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

how do you download the PBE?

Giraffesyo

10-17-2012

I really appreciate these fixes and am glad that Riot has taken the time to fix this mode. Treelines has always been a fun map but theres been a few elements that has made it frustrating to play. This rework seems to have fixed these issues and is the answer I was looking for with treelines. Thank you Riot.

Baelrage

10-17-2012

Huzzah!

Fallen Scorpio

10-17-2012

ignore my question i figured it out.

Wheatly

10-17-2012

Can it be!?!?!

Snowmanz BACK

10-17-2012

Cant wait to play this on PBE..
OMG!

Kendrich

10-17-2012

Since its location was moved to the shadow isle is it going to remain named twisted treeline?
if I had to guess I'd assume it's still named the same lol just curious for the sake of being curious