The New Twisted Treeline FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Certainly unexpected, but i honestly don't like the new middle shire buff sounds. My TT is going to change so much i don't know if i can take it. *mind explosion*

Gavbot

10-17-2012

this map is beautiful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Right on!

NVDax

10-17-2012

Could we get a ranked solo que for 3v3's?

purplekronik

10-17-2012

This is awesome, this deserves a pure caps comment!!! I hope this change happens, 3v3 currently is lame, we need this + more maps!! :ddddd

Axil

10-17-2012

is this real life

Ashescry

10-17-2012

It looks really really cool! I will try it with my friends!

Danny Brown

Adjudicator

10-17-2012

anyone compiling a list of what actually changed?

Brodhi

10-17-2012

Quote:
How will the launch of the new Twisted Treeline affect Ranked play in Season Three?

The Ranked ladder in Season Three will continue as normal on this new Field of Justice, so grab a couple of your friends and hit the queues for a few ranked games. And once you've finished, head on over to the Twisted Treeline forums to give us your feedback on picks, bans, and the overall competitive experience. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve.
I don't personally like this. Adding in a solo ranked queue to Twisted Treeline is easy, and a lot of players want it. The top 20 teams are, generally, the same 5-10 people spread across different teams. The lack of a reliable ranked system in 3s is why it isn't as "popular" at 30. The only reason you guys saw a surge of interest at the end of S2 was because of the icon you get for getting ranked in all formats.

Xdragonale

10-17-2012

This looks like an amazing improvement to TT I do enjoy the ability to create a new super monster with its own added bonus. I am psyched for this to come out on regular gaming.