Can't reconnect to a game in progress?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iImmortality

10-17-2012

Upon playing like my fourth game in a row, we get about 14 minutes into the game when the bar displaying "Attempting to reconnect" pops up. It does this for about two minutes so I force close the application and relaunch it. After I logged in, it said that I left a game in progress, so I should reconnect. I reconnect and then it tells me that it still has trouble reconnecting and that I should check my antivirus/firewall. OK, so it hadn't been giving me problems until, apparently, that very game, so I add LoL as an exception in my AVG anti-virus and try to reconnect. Still no luck. Something wrong with the servers? Something wrong with that specific game?

ClickClack253

10-17-2012

I have the same problem still not letting me in. Riot why. I was about to win the ranked game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClickClack253

10-17-2012

I have the SAME PROBLEM I WAS WINNING A RANKED GAME AND IT WAS ABOUT TO END WHYYYY

ClickClack253

10-17-2012

Bump

POW TheVisionEx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

You're not alone. Major issues with this, and I have a party across multiple ISPs.

ClickClack253

10-17-2012

so everybodys having the same issue? LOl im just worried because we were winning our match and we were about to end it...............

ClickClack253

10-17-2012

upppp

Pizza on a Bun

10-17-2012

I already made a thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30333352

Lusex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Just curious, what champ were you playing and what elo are you? My friend had the same problem in a match around 14 minutes in

Panter D Soul

10-17-2012

analogical problem