Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What in the hell just happened..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParkHyeon

10-17-2012

I'm in the middle of a game as we speak, and all of a sudden I get disconnected. I check my internet, works fine (otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this). I exit League, run it again and it won't let me reconnect. It keeps saying "firewall blah blah retry."

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED. What in the world is going on? I hope I don't lose elo for this..

PePiT0

10-17-2012

same sh*t happenned to meh :L

Amthor

10-17-2012

same here... first time this happends to me. Hope the game is not in progress anymore would sucks to lose like this...

Spiker744

10-17-2012

This has happened to also

Fid King

10-17-2012

just happened to me, never got this before. restarted my pc and everything still cant connect

ParkHyeon

10-17-2012

Still can't reconnect. Even when I try to login, it has a HUGE delay. This is definitely not my computer, it's Riot.

ParkHyeon

10-17-2012

Alright so I just logged on my smurf to check if this account is still online, and it is not. I also don't have a log of the match I was in in my match history.

I'm very confused right now...