Riot should implement a leavers queue.

Good Idea 12 57.14%
Bad Idea 3 14.29%
DAMACIAAAA! 4 19.05%
u mad bro? 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Why don’t the “leavers” have their own queue yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lexoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Riot, this solution is so simple to implement! If you have more than 10% of your games (for the month) ending in you leaving/rage quitting/dodging queue, whatever; you should only be able to group up with those people that do the same exact thing!

These stats should reset at the end of each month and start over. A minimum of 20 games played is required for this rule to go into effect. This includes both normal and ranked games.

You are already tagged as leaving when you dodge queue, this just seems like the next logical step.

Thoughts?

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Because it is a terrible idea.

Sfyri Ithikos

09-29-2010

Because then those games would just be 10 people waiting at their respective turrets while the minions duke it out.

Plus, as stupid as it is, people can abuse it by dropping down into leaver land for free wins

Paperzelda

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBobCat View Post
Because it is a terrible idea.
Obvious leaver is obvious lol

BigTwig

09-29-2010

Just like in HoN, mark people as leavers and don't enable them to enter ranked at least.

Toastrecon

09-29-2010

Bad idea. 10% of 20 games is 2 leaves. 2 leaves in a month and you're condemned to leaver hell?

I think I only have 3 leaves, but that's ridiculous. You can't use such a high threshold on such a small sample size.

Lexoon

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastrecon View Post
Bad idea. 10% of 20 games is 2 leaves. 2 leaves in a month and you're condemned to leaver hell?

I think I only have 3 leaves, but that's ridiculous. You can't use such a high threshold on such a small sample size.
The rule kicks off at 20 games played. Play 40 games and it's no longer 2 DC's/month.

What do you think is more reasonable?

Lexoon

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTwig View Post
Just like in HoN, mark people as leavers and don't enable them to enter ranked at least.
That's good too.