Urgent Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

10-17-2012

"Hmm, a Spider Queen? I wonder what her blend would be..."

Armored Rammus

10-17-2012

Trailing Karthus, Rammus - who was picking hair samples to make his 'beards of wisdom' was more than in the know of Karthus' antics. However, he was merely unconcerned. As long as he stayed alive, it was all that counted.
Rammus was also wearing... some strange mask. A pumpkinhead. Why in the world would he do that is beyond anyone's wildest imagination.

CyroCore Brand

10-17-2012

Just another bug to me.

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

"a bug you would like to burn, perhaps brand?"

Lost Voidwalker

10-17-2012

"If you have any suspicions that the Void may be involved, do not hesitate to call upon me." Kassadin informed the Sheriff before charging up another flash of energy to riftwalk away.*

Trynd The King

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
Summoners and champions alike. Something has happened within the land knowen as the Shadow Isles. Stranger creatures then those who have come form them prior have began to be sighted upon the shores of those dark lands. Rumors have spread like wildfire across the realm about the viscious and monsterous Spider Queen, Elise. But fear not.

I, and the rest of Valoran's Law Enforcement will be working together with Demacia and Freljord to keep you up to date on the details. Office Sarah Fortune, Officer Malcolm Graves, Officer Shauna Vayne will try and anwser any questions you have here. I have have requested help from the King and Queen of Freljord, and the Crown prinec of Demacia and his bodyguard Shyvana to contribute as well.

I want everyone to remember, that we shall keep the peace of the land, and that you shall remain safe.

-Chief Sheriff of Police of Valoran, Caitlyn of Piltover.
"The King of Freljord has heard you message and will give full support to you officer Caitlyn. We are willing to provide additional aid if needed for the safety of our people. I will also be there personally with a strong group of barbarians to slay whatever might be there. I do all this to protect our people from this Spider queen, and also to blow of some steam." Tryndamere's voice can no longer mask his excitement for a possible future battle. "I would like to see who is stronger, her power, or my RAGE."

Ask Talon

10-17-2012

...I'm going to need a new pair of sturdy boots to deal with this next champion.

Preferably bladed boots.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
...I'm going to need a new pair of sturdy boots to deal with this next champion.

Preferably bladed boots.

I have several designs I could show you.

Yes I still breathe. Its a miracle.....

Iron Ambássador

10-18-2012

A spider "Queen"? These isles get more and more abnormal it seems. Another person who shall have a meeting with Hammer Diplomacy. On the Fields of course. This should be an interesting event, seeing how her exoskeleton fares against Whomper.

UberDuDrop

10-26-2012

In a flash of light, a Purple Caster Minion appears

"Caitlyn, I offer you my full support. Anything shady that happens in the League involving the new one will be sent straight to you"