Urgent Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

10-17-2012

"If you end up killing her, what will you do with the body??

.... Just curious...."

Dojel

10-17-2012

Sigh... Bloody competition... Well, if there's anything else I can do to help... I'll be more than exalted to hear it

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-17-2012

The shadow isles you say? that place seems like my home HAHAHA

-Ebonmaw, the Terror of Zaun

Ask the Shadow

10-17-2012

Hmhmhm...bahah...BAHAHAH! 'tis merely a sign of things to come, whelps! The arrival of Lady Elise is most...agreeable, to me. But save thy fear and despair for the eve of the Shadow Isles arrival, summoners and champions alike. Instead, embrace the irony that such signs occur not so long before thy festival, the Harrowing. Of this in particular, I find interest...

st0pb0t

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Hmhmhm...bahah...BAHAHAH! 'tis merely a sign of things to come, whelps! The arrival of Lady Elise is most...agreeable, to me. But save thy fear and despair for the eve of the Shadow Isles arrival, summoners and champions alike. Instead, embrace the irony that such signs occur not so long before thy festival, the Harrowing. Of this in particular, I find interest...
I'm surprised it took them this long. What have you and Elise been doing these last few years, Hecarim? Surely you have enough blue ribbons by now?

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

the question is: who was riding who?

AskKarthus

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
I'm surprised it took them this long. What have you and Elise been doing these last few years, Hecarim? Surely you have enough blue ribbons by now?
All in due time Evelynn.

st0pb0t

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
All in due time Evelynn.
And when did you throw your hat in with our lot, Karthus? I thought you pledged allegiance to your swamp alone.

AskKarthus

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
And when did you throw your hat in with our lot, Karthus? I thought you pledged allegiance to your swamp alone.
I pledge allegiance to no piece of land. My swamp is where simply spend my eternal hours, whist all else falls into place.

st0pb0t

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I pledge allegiance to no piece of land. My swamp is where simply spend my eternal hours, whist all else falls into place.
Hmph... I feel like I've been kept out of the loop.