Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUG: Riven's "E" dashes in opposite intended direction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIodia

10-17-2012

Body of Ticket:

Riven's Dash does NOT dash in the direction of the mouse WHEN the mouse is over the Bottom Left Corner (where the icon is located)

Steps to Reproduce:

Logged into the Game Client
Clicked on "Play Game."
Joined any game.
Entered Champion Selection Page
Selected Champion "Riven"
Game Launch

Put a point on "E" (dash)
Move in any direction.
While moving, hover mouse over Bottom Left Corner.
Press E
GAWK.

>.> plz fix, tks ♫

BellaDonna77

10-17-2012

I've experienced this too, for me the opposite dash only happens when you hold the cursor over the HUD in the lower left corner. Outside of that it seems to work fine, but i've also had some issues with her animations. Sometimes when she aa's the damage will occur, but the aa anim won't happen (her physical sword won't move). I've had it happen a couple times wither her Q too where she'll jump and the shadow particles (the "swoosh" for lack of a better name) on her sword will make it look like she Q'ed and the damage will occur, but the actual sword won't move. The E issue happens on the classic Riven skin, but i have only had the aa and Q issues on the Champ Skin so far.

AIodia

10-17-2012

yea the auto attack animation is a bug, like when i move her to a new location before she finishes attacking, the animation doesn't show but damage does show.

also there are times when dashing, she will face the wrong direction, therefore showing a riven dashing with her back forward, which is very cool btw... but its still a bug...

AIodia

10-21-2012

plz fix this... i'm sick of dying when its clearly not my fault

AIodia

10-24-2012

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelpppppppppppppppp!