Re-Made Hide and Seek Rules!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llll OAO

01-26-2013

Watch out for Duross and 94mb1t, they ask us if we know the rules and yet they don't read the exact rules themselves, I tell them that its 1 slow item for the seekers team, they say its one frozen mallet per team, and they start yelling at us for killing them after they continued to chase after getting below 300 hp. They will rage and call us names for "not knowing the rules" when they don't know it themselves.

zyxInsanityxyz

01-26-2013

Please stop making Hide and Seek threads in dominion section, please use http://leagueofthehidden.webs.com/ .

InS4n3Psych0

01-28-2013

Enemy leona: Ashe is an inferred ban you can't use her you troll
Me: No shes not, she's just a suggested ban, which means you should ban her, but if shes up you can grab
Leona: I Know that
Me: (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

XantheInsane

01-28-2013

DOWNVOTE, DOWNVOTE THIS UNTIL NOTHING BUT A BURNING CORPSE REMAINS. BURN, BURN, BURNNNNNNn.

DarkBrownEye

01-29-2013

This would be fun if there weren't so many goddamn trolls.

Also I have issues with using dashes and what not. (Particularly when they are used offensively rather than to get away)

What is even more frustrating when hiders are the trolls. Because its not like the 2 can cap and still get a win out of it.

I wish that hosts had more power in game. To remove players from the game.

whoateallthepies

01-31-2013

Bump

Every time I'm seeker it goes like this: kill some *****es -> kill some more *****es -> get someone out -> the person who's out starts to troll and whine -> the troll follows you around attacking you -> ends up in a 5-man gangbang in a bush -> Seeker is tried of trolls and bull**** hiders and starts to cap -> WTF SEEKER YOU CHEAT? -> rinse, repeat.

Kolobolokin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I'd like to add LeBlanc to the list. She has crazy mobility and two (four?) forms of CC. Also, rylai's lets you Q for a CC chain.

War Zone 18

02-01-2013

i am real good in domminion but what the point if is not elo ?????

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

why is "hide n seek" in the dom section. this **** is annoying as hell.

Monitomen

02-03-2013

You need to add a cap dmg on the hiders, its bs when the y build so much AP and burst u down so u have to b every 3 friken seconds

and if guardian angel is banned what about zilian's ult?