Re-Made Hide and Seek Rules!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBlankk

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Please Blacklist these trolls who decided that CC just wasn't enough and started attacking us and building offensive items.

buckamate

guidowOW

StaticSparks

Zone1005

DesShadows

Edited to add more names:

Wille209

HeidLightZ

jrspartan99

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

nice and fun game, bit long tho

Golf Chang

01-05-2013

Thread in need of
Point Form
Bold Text
Spacing

Mk5StrikerEureka

01-06-2013

Avoid Soulstunner huge troll

Iridium Devil

01-06-2013

With season three here and items being changed, should there be a limit on phantom dancers now that only give 5% movement? I would think Zephyr or Statik Shyv would be better to reduce since they both give more movement.

Iridium Devil

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXJudasXxx View Post
I use Nunu's ult as a form of CC.

So, by 1 shotting the seekers, is it my fault?

technically speaking no since it is an area slow, but I think you should use some discretion when using that ability just to make sure you don't kill them.

Icebishop

01-06-2013

ALLSTARxGHOST and ALLSTARxNINJALO are hide and seek trolls who ignore all rules and activly try to kill the seekers among many other things please report and ban these trouble makers

Conker184

01-06-2013

Reinforcing what icebishop said, the last 2 were a bit questionable but I would say they were in on it and showed no remorse whatsoever for the trolls and were backing them up.

Trolls to add, these are some of the worst trolls I've ever encountered.

ALLSTARxGHOST
ALLSTARxNINJALO
xdidier
volgario

Koraji yo

01-07-2013

These rules are pretty broken still. no oracles until 15 minutes is insanely unfair as every single stealth champion can live that 15 minutes, it's just a 15 minutes of free gold, which is op with philo into shurelya's,

There's also no rule against nuke cc, trust me I've done trolly games where my whole team grabs heavy cc champions, and we could just sit in the center and nuke the seekers if they came, just breaks the whole spirit and makes it even more impossible for the seekers.

Also you can't have any ward items in the game, seekers can't catch hiders if they constantly know where they are.You also can't say one shaco box per bush, since there's quiet a few spots where you can have to boxes right next to eachother, but in different bushes, a better way to phrase it would be "No shaco boxes can be within range of another"
If you insist on the broken rule.

"After you die 5 times you must stay in outer circle" another broken rule, say there's an Evelyn seeker, she can't safely wonder around the outer edge without being seen by everyone.Though she can obviously still avoid them this is still often not wanted.
I do ofc agree with no staying in the center, as this provides vision as they walk there, and it is also impossible to stand in the center without giving additional vision, making it impossible for a seeker to cut through a huge area of the map without being seen.

"No LightBringers or hextech Sweepers untill 20:00 Minutes" Broken rule, Hiders already have an enormous advantage.

Seems like every rule set is set by somebody who only ever plays as a hider.

Honestly there's just too many champions in the game to have fair hide n' seek games without a huge autoban list.

MyChocolateBread

01-07-2013

If a Seeker is able to stop a Hider from channeling to obtain a storm shield, wouldn't you say that a Hider is able to stop a Seeker from obtaining a storm shield?