Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twinInsomniac

10-17-2012

Thanks so much Riot <3

George W Nome

Game Designer

10-17-2012

Quote:
Eat Orange Be K:
Please tell me you guys double checked that the turret ranges were equitable this time :P

This was literally the first thing I did after running the map for the first time.

Arechon Gend

10-17-2012

Was hoping for new map...... but that looks amazing....

So much talent at Riot.

Now I actually want to see a new map even more than before...... because...... based on this, it would look awesome at least.....

Pallin Majere

10-17-2012

yay I havent played TT in a while

Nibelheim

10-17-2012

Quote:
Hotarukin:
Why are you removing -Grez-? You know, the guy you promised you'd include in your game to thank him for all of his support?

They more than likely included him somewhere in the map, or added something about him in an item exclusive to the map. They did say it was getting it's own arsenal.

MechaJeff

10-17-2012

Quote:
Riot GTez:
[*]More awesome neutral objective: The Lizard Elder has been replaced by two altars that can be claimed for a team-wide buff, and Ebonmaw has been replaced by

Sounds suspiciously like they saw the altars from Guardians of Middle-Earth and translated it into LoL.

RiotRedondo

Senior Environmental Artist

10-17-2012

Quote:
ihateslippy:
So, was this the field of justice where Elise's in-game reveal shots were taken?

Yes....we watched and laughed while people posted about "dat map"

VegaMyster

10-17-2012

Never tried the old one, will give this one a go

USnip

10-17-2012

If I download the PBE thingy can I play this right now? I'm not clear on if it's up since you are already asking for feedback

Tortferngatr

10-17-2012

Will a Crystal Scar rework be coming next if this map plays as awesome as it sounds and looks?