Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runix

10-19-2012

Thanks for the map remake!

I'm a big fan of having more variety in types of gameplay, but TT had become very stagnant and not particularly interesting for me, so having it get reset is great. Really appreciate the hard work on this!

Now, about adding a matchmaking option for ARAM . . .

Bumpix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

because they did that riot? I am very unhappy with the decicion taking.
The map is good, I tried it in the PBE, but I am very unhappy that the classic map 3 vs 3 should be replaced :/ aver added this map with a new map, as there are many people who like the three vs 3 classic. hopefully decide that it remains that map!

SonsofaBastages

10-19-2012

Dude I'm pretty stoked for this
I like TT, and assuming you all addressed the stated issues without messing up the fun aspects like constant roaming and ganks, and the powerful comeback potential in ebon(vile)maw...
Then this will be very, very sweet.

SonsofaBastages

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcombo View Post
The goal is not to make TT like Dominion, but rather to apply some of the lessons we learned while developing Dominion. Big difference.
HOLY NO WARDS!!!

If the spider and altar are de-fogged that's totally cool. Otherwise, I feel like you're seriously hurting the map.

mario96pena

Recruiter

10-19-2012

Did that spider eat the dragon on summoner's rift?

Straynar

10-19-2012

I hope more people start playing 3v3 and that it also becomes a solo/duo ranked map. I say 3v3 is honestly more competitive and way more challenging than 5v5s. I've loved 3v3, the new design looks amazing, just no one was ever there so now HOPEFULLY more people will appreciate the map.

theHELLRAYSER

10-20-2012

the new map looks sick!!! THANK YOU RIOT

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

I've played exactly two games on TT. If Riot can make good on the promise to actually make the games shorter (instead of the losing team turtling inside their base for 40 minutes) AND that all champs will be viable, I may be inclined to return to this game.

Also, All new armory in Dominion, please.

Searex

10-21-2012

i think the new map is jus simply beautiful!!

Babyoldman

10-21-2012

It looks like a really fun map and the changes to me seem like they would improve the map tremendously, however i personally wish they could scale it up a bit larger and make it a 4v4 or 5v5. that would be fun to see...