Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmourz View Post
You shouldn't be lagging on the new map, along with the visual upgrade there have been many improvements under the hood. On average for our min spec test machine we've gone from 8fps on the old TT to 24fps on the new map.
apply these same graphical improvements to karthus ult plz; his R-to-win is already balanced for damage, it's unfair he gets a free global INFINITE LAG CC that completely ruins any chance of counterplay in teamfights.
No other combination of 10 champions spamming every ability item/aura/effect in the game with giant blobs of minions generates even close to as much lag as Karthus does with just one button.

AznMushroomx3

10-18-2012

Awww but i liked the old one

Undercover Urf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Would be nice is champions started with more gold and leveled faster on this map too.

Garuhn

10-18-2012

I'm SUPER STOKED about this! I was just thinking too, "hey what about the shadow isles? That place seems like it would be SUPER cool :3"

I'm really glad you guys were still thinking about Twisted Treeline . I'm really getting into it, and now, It'll be EVEN better.

Scullzomben

10-18-2012

Bots on the new TT?

DrN3RD

10-18-2012

Omg WTFCAKES.COM I just... em... did a woopsi in my pants

Sqdhd123

10-18-2012

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3v3 remake looks sick =d spider boss awesome cant wait to play

a tiny ant

10-18-2012

I don't play 3's, but props to you Riot for putting effort into that map.

Stalking Kitty

10-18-2012

Riot,
I really think you should put a random maokai statue posing funny in the TT jungle
you know, as if it was an easter bunny I'd find it very entertaining

Landsknecht

10-18-2012

Am I the only one that thinks the vilemaw looks a lot like one of the bosses from Darksiders?