Winning runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blink18260

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

personally, im more interested in heroes than runes. but the problem with this is that it mean I generally have very few runes. this leaves me at a slight disadvantage, just because I wasnt to have those heroes to play. (and those of you saying, "well just buy stuff with rp", i dont have enough money lying around to buy all the champs.) so personally, i feel like every 5th game or so, there should be a free rune, but it should ignore levels and just give them out on a random basis. 60 percent chance of a tier 1, 30 percent tier 2, 10 percent tier 3, or something like that. then break down each tier based on ip cost, so a more expensive one is harder to get. Not only would something like this help people like me actually accumulate runes, I think it would support rune mixing, instead of just people buying 10 red runes of armor pen, people would be using 6 armor pen and maybe 4 atk spd, cause thats what they had and it fits their particular hero. it would also make people want more pages for their rune books, which would lead to more page purchases, and also create a reason for lvl 20+'s to use the rune recycler outside of swapping out their tier 1s and 2s.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

You do get a free rune every 5th game, possibly more than that. Use the dang IP you earned from the games. Also, use the shift and enter key when posting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiralFang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Of course with that IP he could be saving up for a champ.