Thoughts?

Good Idea 4 100.00%
Bad Idea 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Take the Honour System 1 step further.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJ TRav

10-17-2012

Before I start.. In Canada,
we believe in spelling Honour with a U, so get over it.

I think this system is a great start to something that can be used as a important tool, especially for newer players.

This system gives players a chance to give true feedback about their team mates.

After a good game, and I look to honour someone, I'm clicking 'teamwork;, but I mean they carried our team to victory. Or they supported, and actually bought wards throughout the game. They took the hit when we were a basic attack away from waiting 63 seconds to re-spawn.

If the Honour system included these options, this could build a 'player profile'.
This profile could be a radar graph (see the example attached), simply showing the player where their team mates think they play best. From there they know which champions and play style may suit them better.

This would enrich gaming experience, and really help those early ;on the fence' players ease into the game better and strive to level 30.

All the pieces are there, why not.

-Trav

SkepiX

10-17-2012

Love the "honour" comment XD
This looks like an actually good idea. Although, I think LoL would like to have all of its' players try every champ. But, then again maybe this idea could be a help to other people who are looking for a specific spot on their team (Ex. Tank).

Daynen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Interesting idea, though the graph would need enough points to cover most accepted roles, and hopefully be evolved if the universal metagame changes.

DJ TRav

11-09-2012