Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

I'm on to you RIOT! (or a brilliant suggestion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You're planning to make a freaking Honor Queue aren't you?

Heck Yes you are! Why? Because you're awesome and you figured out it's the best way to weed out trolls from regular players.

Even if a player gets into the honor league as soon as they received a ban they would be kicked out and have a hard time getting back in without a change of attitude.

Honor Queue is EXACTLY WHAT THIS GAME NEEDS to promote good behavior. Don't get me wrong, the Honor System is helping a bit, but if we're going to be realistic there's almost no intrinsic value to honor as of yet. Access to Honor Skins would be cool too but having a skin doesn't exactly make the game more enjoyable when you have to deal with negative players all the time.

I'm not even suggesting that this be a Ranked queue (where most problems with trolls exist) but just a queue that would get us playing with other players who are trying to have a good time that won't be at the expense of ruining 4 other peoples' game.