Jungle Kha'zix questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odhinn

10-17-2012

I have 3 topics of debate about Kha'zix

1: I am debating the usefulness and effectiveness of Wriggles Lantern on jungle kha'zix. The vast majority of Kha'zix's damage comes from his abilities does it not? Or am I completely underestimating the potential of his auto attacks? Should I bother getting Wriggles when jungling or should I spend the money just buying AD items to beef up the damage of Q and W?

2: Trinity Force, should I get it? This comes back to the auto attack question. TF turns Kha'zix into something of a burst caster (like talon). Should I get TF or should I buy some other AD item? Or something like a Phantom Dancer? Would a PD be a better buy than a TF?

3: Critical strike chance, is it worth getting on Kha'zix? I used to play talon alot (before I started playing ranked and talon has no place in the current meta) and putting crit chance on him worked really well. Would a Triforce, ghostblade, IE combo work with Kha'zix too?

DB ThedarKOne

10-17-2012

1. Wriggles is never a bad idea on a jungler if you want to have a faster/more efficient clearing time.

2. Trinity Force is a great item for Kha'zix, as even if you aren't repeatedly auto attacking, it gives you that extra burst damage when using skills. Being his Q has a pretty low cooldown, as well as being able to use his ult 2 or 3 times depending on your evolves, you have plenty of options for procing your Trinity Force.

3. I would say that everything other than IE is good on Kha'zix. You are far better getting a BT over an IE, unless you are focusing on an auto attack based build. TF, and YG are both good items on Kha'zix. They both give you some form of movement speed boost, as well as damage, and critical chance. Also, YG gives you CDR as well.

ExEmperor

10-17-2012

1. Wriggles is always good for early to mid game. Unless you're playing full support you should sell it and get BT instead.

2. Being an assassin with a low CD I don't think a TF would be an efficient item for Kha'zix. Talon is my main and I never bought TF cause I prefer high burst rather than auto attack. But if you're an auto attack based build, I would say to go for Madred's Bloodrazor

3. Kha'zix isn't known for its crit. I can see Talon use IE cause of his passive, but I never tried it on Kha'zix since I've never seen the point, but it might be a good idea. I don't know. I'm not too sure about this one.