Switch Servers (NA to EU / EU to NA)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belderith

02-01-2011

why are my post getting removed immediatly after posting, eh?

Meatsp1n

02-01-2011

Lol, you should avoid this for three reasons:

It's a program that pretty much links two shortcuts together (oh noes, I don't want to click the EU client icon)

The guy who runs it sounds like a bad salesman, using poor arguments to downplay what anyone else thinks otherwise.

And this little gem:

Quote:
Have you read the posts? Dude, downloading both clients is the most stupid thing... reasons?
1) Takes a hell of a lot to download the both installers, to install both clients, to update each client...
2) You use disk space for nothing...
3) You have to update clients TWICE (long time)
Why would you install both versions, if one is enough, with one small file you can do as with both clients, and is better, because as you can see on HOME Page, it has more advantages...
1) Unless you're running the internet from 1990, it takes a maximum of 30 minutes to download, and 5 minutes to install.
2) Yeah. That sucks that you'll be using 2GB out of your 500GB hard drive. Let's use a potential trojan instead!
3) Client updates take 5 minutes.

My two cents? Avoid this ****. Download the official EU client, install, and be worry free.

cineva3

02-03-2011

Meatsp1n you're so right... You know what? I don't give a ****... I was trying to help you noobs, but you're trolls... I can see that you don't need my help...

PEOPLE STOP DOWNLOADING THIS VIRUS!

cineva3

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decalyn View Post
I'm a troll of many types, though trolling seems to have a different meaning over here. In WoW we're more considered lovable troublemakers and speakers of harsh truths (you see what I did there?).

In all honesty and seriousness though: You should put a bit more effort into making a trustworthy product. It's well-known that those surveys and junk are scams, and not everyone has the ability to pay 5$/txt from shady companies on a daily basis while they try to cancel. And yes, that happens. Been there, done that. Took 6 long-distance phone calls to get them to stop.

You should be putting the effort into making a trustworthy product, not riddling it with marketing scams and money-grabbers. A simple optional "help your developers by donating" and a donate button should be sufficient. If people like your product, they'll toss some coin your way. WoW addon developers have been doing it that way for years. Hell, some even fund their own hosting servers with the donations they make.

So, am I still a worthless troll?

Lots of love,
Decalyn
Nice, I finally could understand what you wanted...
Well I am not trying to make it trustworthy, if people trust, they download, they get the help they needed... Is not a virus, but if people don't trust it, let them think is a virus and don't download it... I don't care... they are the ones who don't get my help... they will need to do the things the tool does manually, and it takes a little while to see how to do it, and than a little more to actually do it...

For the "scams and junk", I am not responsible for those, sharecash is... and I suggest you not to pay any cent for those surveys, complete only free ones... like I said, if you have any cent to spend for nothing, do it at "DONATE" page... you know there are 3 options to get the lolSS tool...
Why AM I USING SHARECASH? I made 150$ so far by sharing this tool (version 1, 2, and 3) How much I got from people donations? 5$ so far in more than 3 months...
So if it's still free to download, why not to use sharecash?
If people hate sharecash, you'll always have the Donate button, by donating you'll get it instantly...
And for poor people, who can't donate, there is Registration to the website, nothing required, only the email so you can get the lolSS Tool by email on every monday... that's right on MONDAYS so people have to wait, because everyone would have registered to the website instead of using sharecash/donation...

I hope I answered your questions... and if you want to use sharecash and actually earn money, email me at silviuvlad93@yahoo.com ok?

By the way... TROLLS, STOP DOWNLOADING THIS VIRUS, THIS PAGE IS A VIRUS TOO, SO IF YOU'RE READING THIS, GO THE HELL AWAY, RUN BEFORE YOUR COMPUTER WILL BURN TO DEATH!

PS: Do anyone know How can I become a wrenchman? I can do more than just a simple tool... so I would be very useful for riots...

Barbedwire

02-11-2011

So I managed to get this thing downloaded and it works. Well done, I'm sorry for my doubt.
But now...I can't see Riot news from the launcher. Just "Donate" "earn money on line" and other garbage spam.
How the **** do I turn these off? I know I can watch news on the announcement page on the forums but really...no...turn these **** off...

cineva3

02-13-2011

Barbed, you can see the news after you log in (european server news, or northamerican server news)
Also, wait for the lolSS 4, there will be featured some features you might want... (post on SilviuVlad.webs.com what you want from version 4... your wish can be true...)

richie364

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Hey I've downloaded this and it isn't working. I use either of the shortcuts and it gives me login screen, I enter my details.. it says they are wrong. This happens with both my EU and NA accounts ( same username, diff pass )

Why doesn't this work for me? =(

Ark4ngel

03-06-2011

great to download you click sharecash link fill out survey **** then you put spam links in the starter and donate buttons geez talk about bloody milking it, good job you written a bit of code to help some people out, oh you did?

Here is an idea for v4
A donate blood link

Moderators please delete this rubbish its just trying to get money out of your customers

HGH Bonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

How come this thread haven't been closed and the creator of this "tool" banned from the forums for spreading obvious malware?

Ibne

03-24-2011

A couple of friends and I fixed this problem. If anyone is still interested check this out!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=603639