Switch Servers (NA to EU / EU to NA)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SID6581

01-31-2011

What is wrong with this link? Is this a scam or what? I've changed all my browsers and it simply wont download

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-31-2011

There are a number of valid programs that will automatically switch your server connection, but we'd recommend not using anything that you can't be sure of since the switch is fairly easy to do manually and you don't have to put yourself at risk.

cineva3

02-01-2011

Aregionius, really? You tried my tool, didn't you? you know is 100% fully working...
Why would you recommend people to make it manually, they can mess with the files... and than they would need to reinstall the client... Using my tool is much much easier, and does it's job, has more advantages, and you can switch as many times you want, so you save a lot of time...

For SID6581, I said it like 10000000 times...
The only ways to get lolSS are:
1)Donate and receive it instantly...
2)Complete a FREE offer, and receive it instantly (best option)
3)Register to the website, tell me where are you from because I have a list with countries that have free offers, and if you're not from them, you'll receive lolSS by email every MONDAY (+2GMT)

So if you can't download using option nr. (2), try using other options...
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Sorry for the delay, SilviuVlad**** announces that League of Legends Server Switcher 4.0 will be launched on 11/02/2011

The next version will be with more features, like :

*Restore to Default;
*Downgrade Version (so you can downgrade and play on EU, when US Updates);
*Auto-error-fix (If you have any errors, it will fix 65% to 100% of them, depending of what errors you have);
*Shortcuts to important links like Creating account on EU / US, for easier use,
*Better Design
and more... ( send your wishlist to silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook or silviuvlad93@yahoo.com until 28/01/2011 )
Your wishes(about features of lolSS 4.0) will become real!

Until than, you can Download lolSS 3.0 ( League Of Legends Server Switcher 3.0 ) and enjoy the ease with you can switch servers and Play on Both Servers with the client you already have installed, no additional client needed, less space used (than when you use 2 clients), and no "Server Offline/Bussy".
Thank you for using SilviuVlad****'s League Of Legends Server Switcher... Download it from http://silviuvlad.webs.com/download.html
__________________________________________________ _______________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/
( SilviuVlad**** => CONTACT )

Faranae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

MAH KEYZ. OH MAH KEYZ. WHYYYY?

Seriously. Could you TRY any HARDER to make this look shady?

cineva3

02-01-2011

Decalyn, wtf is wrong with you kid? Using caps betrays that you are a troll...
So, what do you want? You have problems with the download, or what? If you are just trolling, I suggest you to stfu...

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-01-2011

Please also note that during patch times, server switching may temporarily break your game as the regions are not updated at the same time.

Faranae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineva3 View Post
Decalyn, wtf is wrong with you kid? Using caps betrays that you are a troll...
So, what do you want? You have problems with the download, or what? If you are just trolling, I suggest you to stfu...
I'm a troll of many types, though trolling seems to have a different meaning over here. In WoW we're more considered lovable troublemakers and speakers of harsh truths (you see what I did there?).

In all honesty and seriousness though: You should put a bit more effort into making a trustworthy product. It's well-known that those surveys and junk are scams, and not everyone has the ability to pay 5$/txt from shady companies on a daily basis while they try to cancel. And yes, that happens. Been there, done that. Took 6 long-distance phone calls to get them to stop.

You should be putting the effort into making a trustworthy product, not riddling it with marketing scams and money-grabbers. A simple optional "help your developers by donating" and a donate button should be sufficient. If people like your product, they'll toss some coin your way. WoW addon developers have been doing it that way for years. Hell, some even fund their own hosting servers with the donations they make.

So, am I still a worthless troll?

Lots of love,
Decalyn

Faranae

02-01-2011

Hm. I posted an intelligent and witty response, but it seems it's not showing up... Might just be me. *shrugs*

Belderith

02-01-2011

cineva3, you are the cancer that makes waiting for servers to come back up so unbearable. DOWNLOAD MY TOOL, VIRUS.TROJAN.WORM.EXE AT SERVERDOWNTIMEBOREDOM.COM. I HAVE 15 ACCOUNTS TO UPVOTEMYSELF SO ENJOY. ALSO, +GERMANY, -ROMANIA, +GERMANY, -ROMANIA. To all my fans, my download is 20 times plus plus better recently, i did something to it and yeah

Belderith

02-01-2011

cineva3, you are the cancer that makes waiting for downtime to be over so painful. Do you nothing better to do than make 40 cents per download on your virus while you upvote yourself and downvote all the naysayers with your 20 accounts. oh and please, comment on my grammar, as yours is sooooo fantastic.