Switch Servers (NA to EU / EU to NA)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmer

01-16-2011

if you want to play on both servers why don't just install both EU and NA versions? seems much saver to me then downloading some files from this unknown guy...

cineva3

01-16-2011

Have you read the posts? Dude, downloading both clients is the most stupid thing... reasons?
1) Takes a hell of a lot to download the both installers, to install both clients, to update each client...
2) You use disk space for nothing...
3) You have to update clients TWICE (long time)
Why would you install both versions, if one is enough, with one small file you can do as with both clients, and is better, because as you can see on HOME Page, it has more advantages...

SilviuVlad**** announces that League of Legends Server Switcher 4.0 will be launched very soon, it's expected to be out on 30/01/2011

The next version will be with more features, like :

*Restore to Default;
*Downgrade Version (so you can downgrade and play on EU, when US Updates);
*Auto-error-fix (If you have any errors, it will fix 65% to 100% of them, depending of what errors you have);
*Shortcuts to important links like Creating account on EU / US, for easier use,
*Better Design
and more... ( send your wishlist to silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook or silviuvlad93@yahoo.com until 28/01/2011 )
Your wishes(about features of lolSS 4.0) will become real!

Until than, you can Download lolSS 3.0 ( League Of Legends Server Switcher 3.0 ) and enjoy the ease with you can switch servers and Play on Both Servers with the client you already have installed, no additional client needed, less space used (than when you use 2 clients), and no "Server Offline/Bussy".
Thank you for using SilviuVlad****'s League Of Legends Server Switcher... Download it from http://silviuvlad.webs.com/download.html
__________________________________________________ _______________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/
( SilviuVlad**** => CONTACT )

KoRuPtD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

All these ****in surveys. All require a cell phone. And you know they charge u for the text they send. Not to mention, not everyone has a cell phone!!!! (ME)

I did download both clients too, but there's a corrupted file so I have to DL again ...

FML

Barbedwire

01-21-2011

And it's not one time charge either. It's ****in subscriptions; pay your yearly income every month to something completely useless and frankly shady & scary.

What is this.

cineva3

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
And it's not one time charge either. It's ****in subscriptions; pay your yearly income every month to something completely useless and frankly shady & scary.
What is this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRuPtD View Post
All these ****in surveys. All require a cell phone. And you know they charge u for the text they send. Not to mention, not everyone has a cell phone!!!! (ME)
I did download both clients too, but there's a corrupted file so I have to DL again ...
FML
You 2 are dumb or what?
First of all, I mentioned, the surveys are not from me, so if you can't find a free survey, don't complete any survey!
If you can't find any free survey, you have 2 options:
1) donate and instantly receive the tool,
2) register to the website(with your email) and you'll receive the tool by email on MONDAY...

I said this so many times... I really hate dumb people...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

SilviuVlad**** announces that League of Legends Server Switcher 4.0 will be launched very soon, it's expected to be out on 30/01/2011

*Restore to Default;
*Auto-error-fix (If you have any errors, it will fix 65% to 100% of them, depending of what errors you have);
*Better Design
and more... ( send your wishlist to silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook or silviuvlad93@yahoo.com until 28/01/2011 )

Until than, you can Download lolSS 3.0 ( League Of Legends Server Switcher 3.0 ) and enjoy the ease with you can switch servers and Play on Both Servers with the client you already have installed, no additional client needed, less space used (than when you use 2 clients), and no "Server Offline/Bussy".
Thank you for using SilviuVlad****'s League Of Legends Server Switcher... Download it from http://silviuvlad.webs.com/download.html

Clerigon

01-22-2011

First:
Thanks to cineva3 for make this tool but is very annoying the survey bla bla bla

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsKilL View Post
http://www.leaguevideos.com/LoLLauncher.zip

Good Luck and Have fun !

No more surveys, no more donations.
Work fine ty

cineva3

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
First:
Thanks to cineva3 for make this tool but is very annoying the survey bla bla bla
Work fine ty
First of all, I just wrote above... the survey is just an option from 3 other options... you don't have to do survey!
And thanks, I know it works fine, I made it, I am using it...
Second, I know you're HsKilL trying to make people download your virus...
Stop sharing links with files containing virus...
As I said,
The only site you can get the "Server Switcher" that has no viruses is
SilviuVlad**** or SilviuVlad.WEBS.COM

Why I have to repeat myself?
I really really hate trolls...

PS: I (cineva3) didn't made this tool alone, I am with Prikoke...
We, Prikoke and Cineva3, are SilviuVlad**** / SilviuVlad.WEBS.COM !

A free offer takes only 10 seconds to complete,and the download less than 2 seconds (easier and faster than downloading 2 clients)
If you can't find any free survey, you have 2 options:
1) donate and instantly receive the tool,
2) register to the website(with your email) and you'll receive the tool by email on MONDAY...

Don't forget to send your wishlist to silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook or silviuvlad93@yahoo.com until 28/01/2011 )

cineva3

01-22-2011

I have to say it again...
People, DO NOT DOWNLOAD from OTHER website than SilviuVlad.webs.COM any tool that's about switching servers, or transferring account, or merge accounts, all are fake, and they are trying to copy me, to scam you, giving you keyloggers, adware, spyware, trojan, and other malwares. Many will say their tool is better, you don't have to complete offers, or something like that... that's because they are trying to get you download their viruses! BEWARE!

__________________________________________________ ____________________

*Restore to Default;
*Better Design

JesusMaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

Trololololol.

This does have viruses, most people who download it normally just get ****ed over. Don't believe me? Download it and see for yourself, gg.

cineva3

01-30-2011

Elessar Landelin I know HsKil's version has a virus, don't download it... but 'Prikoke and Cineva3' 's version / 'SilviuVlad' 's version is 100% fully working, and has no malware of any kind.

Sorry for the delay, SilviuVlad**** announces that League of Legends Server Switcher 4.0 will be launched on 11/02/2011

*Restore to Default;
*Better Design