Switch Servers (NA to EU / EU to NA)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HsKilL

01-11-2011

You dont have to complete any SURVEYS. Just read this post and have fun

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=97733

You can also download the file from http://www.leaguevideos.com/LoLLauncher.zip

Good Luck and Have fun !

No more surveys, no more donations.

cineva3

01-12-2011

HsKilL stop trolling, noone will download your VIRUS!
Do not fall for traps like HsKilL's , The only ServerSwitcher is at SilviuVlad.Webs.COM or SilviuVlad****

Do not ask for others to upload it on other websites the mainly reason is that they can give you virus, and secondary, the tool is copyrighted... , Don't complain that you can't download, if you can't, go and register to the website(contact page), you'll receive it by email

Also Do not pay to complete survey, to get download, DONATE, and receive it instantly, complete free surveys only, or register and you'll receive it on Monday by email

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ (also known as CONTACT PAGE)

HsKilL

01-12-2011

the thing is that IT's NOT mine lol...

I see that you made lots of accounts to + your posts and - my post ) Good job..seems that you have been busy.

TO ALL OF YOU ! THE CREDITS ARE NOT MINE...You can CHECK THE POST URSELVES. I don't say USE IT OR NOT. At least you WONT have to COMPLETE SURVEYS or some other dumb things in order to get that tool.

This guy, CINEVA3, getting money over someone else's work.

cineva3

01-13-2011

HsKilL stop trolling, noone will download your VIRUS!

Can you just stfu you romainan poor child? You're just a troll... You have 0% sense in what you say, 0% fund...
Do I get money over someone's work? Absolutely NOT.
Do I even get money? NO, The tool is 100% FREE, ofc, I get money from donations, but noone donates.
Someone's Work? Are you sure? Me and Prikoke made it kid... Download, Extract, Right Click on Executables, and Go to PROPERTIES, you'll see it's Copyrighted to SilviuVlad**** . Who/What is SilviuVlad? Me and Prikoke!
Stop POSTING HERE like a troll, PEOPLE Want to switch servers with a tool, without downloading another CLIENT, not to get a virus from you noob...

Do not fall for traps like HsKilL's , The only ServerSwitcher is at SilviuVlad.Webs.COM or SilviuVlad****

Do not ask for others to upload it on other websites the mainly reason is that they can give you virus, and secondary, the tool is copyrighted... , Don't complain that you can't download, if you can't, go and register to the website(contact page), you'll receive it by email

Also Do not pay to complete survey, to get download, DONATE, and receive it instantly, complete free surveys only, or register and you'll receive it on Monday by email

__________________________________________________ ____________________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ (also known as CONTACT PAGE)

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

You can use a program, or just change two lines in the lol properties file. >.<
The program is more convenient though.

Corruption44

01-13-2011

This seems like an incredibly stupid thing to even go near, incredibly high chance of it being some kind of virus/keylogger etc, the bonuses it claims to provide are just because your playing 2 seperate accounts one on EU and one on US, there's just no reason to take the risk of losing your account, unless you feel like smurfing on the other side that is.

cineva3

01-14-2011

For Download go to SilviuVlad.WEBS.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellynet View Post
You can use a program, or just change two lines in the lol properties file. >.<
The program is more convenient though.
Well about that, that was what version 1.0 was doing(actually 4 lines), now version 3.0 does more than that, changes more files from your client with ORIGINAL files from European Client/NorthAmerican Client, plus it automatically does the "javascript:setServerStatus(1);" and a little more than that...

@Corruption44 I am not telling that it grantees you free ip boost, I am just telling that because I found no bugs at the program, but weird that after I used it, I got "IP Boost for 5 Wins" and One day I got "Win of the day Bonus" for like 5 times...
It might be a bug from Riot, that when you have 2 accounts with same name on EU and US, and you change the lol.properties file (or use the tool I made), it creates some kind of error, and you get free ip boost... (I only got IP Boost for 5 wins only 3 times I switched servers, from now on, after I switch, I get the message "IP Boost Expired" "you have used your ip boost" or something like that)
Anyway, I have a lvl 30 account, with ~10 full rune pages, and 5 champions bought (I used most IP for runes), so... yeah... I don't need other accounts, plus I don't want to get banned and loose my whole work...
I don't know why you don't trust me, as you can see there are many satisfied of using my tool, but of course, it's your choice, like Daniellynet said, you can just manually switch servers, but I don't recommend that to those who don't know programming, as they can mess up things...
__________________________________________________ _______________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/
(also known as CONTACT PAGE)

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineva3 View Post
@Corruption44 I am not telling that it grantees you free ip boost, I am just telling that because I found no bugs at the program, but weird that after I used it, I got "IP Boost for 5 Wins" and One day I got "Win of the day Bonus" for like 5 times
This has nothing to do with bugs or programs. There were a couple of free IP boosts given out over the course of the game history (winning "game of the year" prizes for the community, reimbursement for downtime, etc.)

If you have not logged on your account it would have received the boost and stayed on your account until you started playing.

cineva3

01-14-2011

Well Aregionius, you may be right, as I said, it was weird because exactly after I switched servers I got the IP Boost... anyway...
(also known as CONTACT PAGE)

cineva3

01-16-2011

SilviuVlad**** announces that League of Legends Server Switcher 4.0 will be launched very soon, it's expected to be out on 30/01/2011

The next version will be with more features, like :

*Restore to Default;
*Downgrade Version (so you can downgrade and play on EU, when US Updates);
*Auto-error-fix (If you have any errors, it will fix 65% to 100% of them, depending of what errors you have);
*Shortcuts to important links like Creating account on EU / US, for easier use,
*Better Design
and more... ( send your wishlist to silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook or silviuvlad93@yahoo.com until 28/01/2011 )
Your wishes(about features of lolSS 4.0) will become real!

Until than, you can Download lolSS 3.0 ( League Of Legends Server Switcher 3.0 ) and enjoy the ease with you can switch servers and Play on Both Servers with the client you already have installed, no additional client needed, less space used (than when you use 2 clients), and no "Server Offline/Bussy".
Thank you for using SilviuVlad****'s League Of Legends Server Switcher... Download it from http://silviuvlad.webs.com/download.html
( SilviuVlad**** => CONTACT )