Switch Servers (NA to EU / EU to NA)

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cineva3

01-04-2011

Thank you Aregionius, you are right, as I said before "is NOT possible to "TRANSFER" or "MIGRATE" accounts, but is Possible to 'switch' servers""....
There is a delay of 12 to 24 hours, after NorthAmerican is updated, until European is updated too, in this time (12 to 24 hours) you can't play on European Server... (aka. "server maintenance")
You'll be able to play with all friends... if you use "european.exe" you can play with friends from European Server, if you use "northamerican.exe" you can play with friends from NorthAmerican Server...
I think I said this things 100 times...

Edit: As for the "transfer" or "migration", "Miiu" proposed that riots should feature "account merge" so you can choose which server to play from a button, in-game(before you go into queue)... Hope Riots will do that, but until then... you can use Server Switcher to switch servers before you start the game... so you choose which server to connect to...

HsKilL

01-05-2011

Ce sparti sunteti )))))

Romanian players trying to hack ur accounts/PC/laptop...its malware 100%..!!! All the replies they give as example are ROMANIANS...i can know by their nicks...im romanian also ) ! They are LOUSY kiddo's that have nothing else to do..that Make a site on a **** DOMAIN which is FREE ...put some lol malware/keylogger and make you download it. How can u be so silly to think that..by pressing UP DOWN RIGHT UP etc etc WILL bring servers up ??? When servers are DOWN..NOTHING you can do to bring them UP unless the DEV team/Admins/Gm bring it up and power the servers !

So..the short way: DONT DOWNLOAD. ITS SCAM 100% and i DONT KNOW why a forum moderator DONT BAN THESE kiddos and delete their posts.

cineva3

01-05-2011

ROFL, so late answer HsKilL... the UP DOWN RIGHT UP Thing was working like 2-3 months ago... now it doesn't... read all posts before you post troll...
And so fail... using foreign language "Ce sparti sunteti ))))"
You didn't even saw the posts where Aregionius the wrenchman said what the tool does... but of course he doesn't recommends it, or the posts where people said it's working, or "How to change back to no flag?" (as if you try the tool you'll see that it changes the design, when you are connecting to NorthAmerican server you see a US Flag, and when you are connecting to European server you see EU Flag, but so far I didn't made a restore executable)
Poor romanian kid HsKilL is jealous that he can't download as he is from ROMANIA, where there is no offer available for sharecash, so he can't download .
And no, I am not from Romania, I am from Germany...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineva3 View Post
As I said before "is NOT possible to "TRANSFER" or "MIGRATE" accounts, but is Possible to 'switch' servers""....
There is a delay of 12 to 24 hours, after NorthAmerican is updated, until European is updated too, in this time (12 to 24 hours) you can't play on European Server... (aka. "server maintenance")
You'll be able to play with all friends... if you use "european.exe" you can play with friends from European Server, if you use "northamerican.exe" you can play with friends from NorthAmerican Server...

As for the "transfer" or "migration", "Miiu" proposed that riots should feature "account merge" so you can choose which server to play from a button, in-game(before you go into queue)... Hope Riots will do that, but until then... you can use Server Switcher to switch servers before you start the game... so you choose which server to connect to...

HsKilL

01-05-2011

The wrenchman doesn't say anything about SOFTWARE working. He's talking in general:

"1. This ONLY allows you to change where you play it DOES NOT transfer your account."
By "THIS" it doesn't mean THIS PROGRAM ..but it means THIS action of switching servers.

"6. I have no opinion as to whether or not this software is legitimate, use at your own risk."
Not even here he doesn't say WHAT the "TOOL" does...he just speaks generaly.

So Mr Smart Boy from Germany which the name is ridiculously romanian:
cineva {pron.} (dar şi: careva, oarecare, vreunul) = somebody {pron.}
By the name that u have: cineva3 ..it means that also u tried to scam with the id's: cineva, cineva1,cineva2 etc etc

And kiddo, this kind of scams worked in the early 2000 years not now..

And about your "tool" POWER:

*Now servers are always online, even if it's "busy" or "offline", the executables forces your way in!
when servers are OFFLINE...are OFFLINE...usualy the peer with the servers are cut and no1 but the admins/dev/gm's can use them in order to update/repair/etc

*Better chances to get "Win of the day" bonus 2 or 3 times in a raw
By the NAME of THE BONUS : WIN OF THE DAY ...its clearly that its JUST 1 MEGA WIN every 24h. I dont know who's that stupid to think that u can get more wins.

(more improovements you'll find out yourself) - worms, trojans, keyloggers, password and user of your lol accounts/mail - through u made ur payments maybe ?

I realy dont know why some1 from the admins dont come and check what this "TOOL" is all about then IP BAN, IP trace this kiddoes.

Afaik, exploiting something is a bannable offense in ALL THE GAMING HISTORY !

cineva3

01-06-2011

Ooh no!!! you got me!!! Now you can live your pointless life knowing that you did something... in your pointless life...

You so fail poor little guy... you so fail... why so jealous? you can't use Server Switcher 3?
And how about you read all posts before you post dummy? I really hate trolls like you... don't know what you want from life, just to keep on bugging people...

1)Learn English; 2)Learn how to write; 3)StoP WRITIng liKe this nOOB, this just proves that you're just a troll...
Now stfu, and let people put real questions, stop trolling...
If you would have been from other country than Romania, you could download it and see that it really works...
When you see "server never "offline" again" you think I do magic? like I start the servers of riots? NO, I just keep the launcher from seeing "SERVER OFFLINE" dumb-ass... so you can still press "PLAY" and login, and by that, you'll only fail logging in when the servers are really offline...
About the win of the day, you got me there... there is only 1 "Mega Win" or how you said... anyway... there is only one time a day you can get Win Of The Day Bonus, but somehow the program accidentally does something to league of legends, and there appears some errors... but so far I didn't saw a bad error, a "BUG" , only errors like 'suddenly getting IP Boost 5 wins' or 'win of the day more than 1nce a day(3-4 times a day)'

Why is it ****? because is free... why would I pay for a domain? I pay for a domain so you can download... NOW THAT'S SUSPICIOUS... I made a free website so you can keep up to date with the versions of the server switcher as now if you download server switcher 1.0 it won't work anymore (riots changed european and northamerican server ip)

Anyway, if you're from Romania you could still get the ServerSwitcher3.0, by registering to the website (no offer to complete, no nothing, just real email address) and you'll receive it by email...
If you have doubts about the tool, you should try it... is not like you can't try it... there are 100 antiviruses out there, download it, scan it, debug it, and test it, you'll see it does what I said it does... and if it doesn't... PLEASE Post here... but please don't post like every troll "Downloaded, is a virus" without even going to the website...
Or are you too poor to afford an antivirus?

Server Switcher 3.0 : WWW.SilviuVlad****

Jemil

01-09-2011

Can anyone of you upload the file on another internetpage? I'm from Faroe Islands and the survey i need to do before i can download the file, is not avaible here. So can anyone help me by uploading the installer? Please?

Jakamello

01-09-2011

Program only changes lol.properties file right? Btw I think u get bonus win of they day only if u have same acc and nick on both servers.

TSK RIN

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineva10 View Post
Yes is legal Nsoft!

A new version of League Of Legends Server Switcher has appeared! Version 3.0, a lot of improovements since 2.0 version. For DOWNLOAD go to http://www.silviuvlad****
i download this file on 23 december and for some reason i deleted now i dnīt have it but in that time was for free now you need to responde to something and pay 4 euroīs to get the file is ok and thk for you doing this is a shame riot dnīt banned you you are geting money from a free game and you are not the develepor from the game nice.
is not crime doing software but it is if you get money from him and the support is not youīrs and if you dnīt have a regist support from RIOT do you know that?
think and try again you have another chamce and dnīt forget your IP adress file is registered ok.

cineva3

01-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemil View Post
Can anyone of you upload the file on another internetpage? I'm from Faroe Islands and the survey i need to do before i can download the file, is not avaible here. So can anyone help me by uploading the installer? Please?
Dude, how many times can I say it? If you can't download from sharecash link, because you are from a country that has no surveys, REGISTER to the website, and every Monday after a guy registers I send an email with the tool... you'll also be notified if a new version appears...
By the way, uploading it on other website than SilviuVlad.Webs.Com, is forbidden, as the program is copyrighted.
And why upload it on other website, if you can get it for free on www.silviuvlad**** ? By completing a free survey, or by registering to website, or by donating...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakamello View Post
Program only changes lol.properties file right? Btw I think u get bonus win of they day only if u have same acc and nick on both servers.
That's right Jakamello....
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSK RIN View Post
i download this file on 23 december and for some reason i deleted now i dnīt have it but in that time was for free now you need to responde to something and pay 4 euroīs to get the file is ok and thk for you doing this is a shame riot dnīt banned you you are geting money from a free game and you are not the develepor from the game nice.
is not crime doing software but it is if you get money from him and the support is not youīrs and if you dnīt have a regist support from RIOT do you know that?
think and try again you have another chamce and dnīt forget your IP adress file is registered ok.
TSK RIN your english is rough, I barely understand you, sorry for telling you this...
If I understand well, you downloaded it for free, and deleted by mistake, now you can't download it again without paying 4 euros?
Well I don't sell it, is 99% free, why 99%? because you have to complete a free survey to get the download... the surveys are offered by sharecash, not by me, I don't encourage you to complete paid surveys, if you can't find a free survey, register to the website, as the money you pay on surveys don't arrive to me... if you want me to receive the money, you must donate...
Don't Pay On Surveys! If you have money to spend, DONATE! Only complete free offers, and if you have none, register to the website!

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/

cineva3

01-10-2011

Sorry for doublepost, but for those who can't read big posts, I have to post a short new one.
Do not ask for others to upload it on other websites, Don't complain that you can't download, if you can't, go and register to the website(contact page), you'll receive it by email

Also Do not pay to complete survey, to get download, DONATE, and receive it instantly, complete free surveys only, or register and you'll receive it on Monday by email

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Please report any bugs related to lolSS at silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ (also known as CONTACT PAGE)

1234567 ... 8