Switch Servers (NA to EU / EU to NA)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cineva3

12-16-2010

Dark Egg0 You need to understand, that you need to create 2 accounts(the best is to create them with the same name and password, so you don't forget them), one account on European Server, and one account on North American Server...

So no, you won't lose your lvl or anything, they will remain intact, but they will differ from account to another, on EU server you can have some champions, and on NA server you can have other champions bought, got it?

I forgot to tell you that you don't have to do the:
"1)Click Blitzcrank(Busy)/Amumu(Offline),
2)Press (CTRL + L),
3)Write in " javascript:setServerStatus(1); ",
4)Click OK. [It will appear Teemo(Online)]
5)Click PLAY."
steps, because the new version (version 3.0) it automatically forces your way into the server ( automatically does the steps for you ) ( so there will never be "server busy" )
http://www.silviuvlad****

Keltenheim

12-26-2010

can someone confirm this is safe to usE?

Deb

12-26-2010

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS

Sharecash? AUTOMATIC FAIL. And not only that, but the website is ****

The majority of **** websites are filled with viruses and other harmful material.

If you wanna do some bull**** surveys that'll spam your cellphone, e-mail, home phone, and give you viruses for a download that probably isn't even worth it, go ahead and click the link.

Edit: Alright, more ****.

Improovements:
*Now fixes some pvp.net and other connection problems to the server.
*Now servers are always online, even if it's "busy" or "offline", the executables forces your way in!
*Better chances to get "Win of the day" bonus 2 or 3 times in a raw.
*Launchers now have flags that indicates the server you are joining.
(more improovements you'll find out yourself)

This is whack, don't download it, it's some **** he's doing and I don't know what it is but it's bad. Claiming it can force you into the server and that you can get multiple wins of the day is bad news and not possible.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS

cineva3

12-26-2010

@Keltenheim Didn't you read the previous posts? There are people that tried it and helped them... :|

@Some SortOfDuck, you so fail troll )
First of all... is **** because is free... why would I buy a domain to share a tool I made for league of legends which is free to download?
Second, I use sharecash, because, as you know, sharecash is no scam, it pays... and pays me 0.4$ to 2$ per download... the surveys are from sharecash, not from me, if you live in a 3rd world country, you may have only scam surveys, that you must pay 3$ for sms, or something like that, but if you live in America, or Italy, England, Germany, and other real countries, than you have free surveys, that you must complete with some fake-ish infos, and you can download the tool...

And, no, is not a "whack" or a hack, is just a program that edits some files to make the client connect to the server you wish, to European server or to NorthAmerican server... but, it has some advantages, that came out accidentally like you get "bonus ip 5 wins" or "win of the day" more than 1 time /24h, and as many had the problem that they can't press PLAY because it says "Server Offline", I disabled the server status feature from the launcher, so it will always show "Server Online"...(forces your way into the server)

And of course "is not possible" for someone like you to do something like this, because I am a programmer... I know something about C++ , javascript, and all thoese shhh...!

Why I made this tool? 1 Reason... to help others! I needed a way to switch from EU to US without downloading another client, because I downloaded EU by mistake, and noone told me to, and I figured it out how, and now I help others that may have the same problem I did...
Firstly I used my own host (freewebs) to host the tool, but I found Sharecash, and I thought I need some extra $$, and since I made no $$ from donation, I decided to upload it on sharecash...

For short, I made it to help others, and why not to make some $$ from it too... (download is for free)

So don't hesitate to download it from http://silviuvlad.webs.com / http://www.silviuvlad****
(if you can't download from sharecash without paying, don't pay!, contact me, I will give it for free)

Deb

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineva3 View Post
@Keltenheim Didn't you read the previous posts? There are people that tried it and helped them... :|

@Some SortOfDuck, you so fail troll )
First of all... is **** because is free... why would I buy a domain to share a tool I made for league of legends which is free to download?
Second, I use sharecash, because, as you know, sharecash is no scam, it pays... and pays me 0.4$ to 2$ per download... the surveys are from sharecash, not from me, if you live in a 3rd world country, you may have only scam surveys, that you must pay 3$ for sms, or something like that, but if you live in America, or Italy, England, Germany, and other real countries, than you have free surveys, that you must complete with some fake-ish infos, and you can download the tool...

And, no, is not a "whack" or a hack, is just a program that edits some files to make the client connect to the server you wish, to European server or to NorthAmerican server... but, it has some advantages, that came out accidentally like you get "bonus ip 5 wins" or "win of the day" more than 1 time /24h, and as many had the problem that they can't press PLAY because it says "Server Offline", I disabled the server status feature from the launcher, so it will always show "Server Online"...(forces your way into the server)

And of course "is not possible" for someone like you to do something like this, because I am a programmer... I know something about C++ , javascript, and all thoese shhh...!

Why I made this tool? 1 Reason... to help others! I needed a way to switch from EU to US without downloading another client, because I downloaded EU by mistake, and noone told me to, and I figured it out how, and now I help others that may have the same problem I did...
Firstly I used my own host (freewebs) to host the tool, but I found Sharecash, and I thought I need some extra $$, and since I made no $$ from donation, I decided to upload it on sharecash...

For short, I made it to help others, and why not to make some $$ from it too... (download is for free)

So don't hesitate to download it from http://silviuvlad.webs.com / http://www.silviuvlad****
(if you can't download from sharecash without paying, don't pay!, contact me, I will give it for free)
Not possible to get multiple wins of the day, it's a sham.

cineva3

12-27-2010

sure is not possible... for you noob )
Is a bug that riots will fix it soon I think, but until they will fix it... is kinda possible...
Please read all I wrote before you post again... ok?
I made 70$ so far, and as I get an average of $ 0.40 per download, there are more than 130 downloads...
More than 130 people can tell you that is not a "sham" or a scam...
SilviuVlad.Webs.COM

kenshö

01-04-2011

How do I revert back to no flag etc in my lol launcher?

Cajunfiend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Obvious scam is obvious.

cineva3

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunfiend View Post
Obvious scam is obvious.
Obvious troll is troll. (Please thumb down the troll's post, until it will be removed, I HATE TROLLS that post without any sense)
So tell me DKNZ, you downloaded the tool, is this a scam? Cajunfiend thinks is a scam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKNZ View Post
How do I revert back to no flag etc in my lol launcher?
about the revert... I am working on a revert tool ) sorry, but I didn't think about that so far, because it has no bugs, and no problems, and there is no point into reverting, as with the tool is better... (the flag and all that, etc. are just design edits, nothing else is modified, files used are original from eu / na server clients)
Please report any bugs as I didn't found one yet...

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-04-2011

Just to answer a few of the questions that came up here,

1. This ONLY allows you to change where you play it DOES NOT transfer your account.
2. If you don't have an account wherever you're switching you will not be able to play.
3. Patches do not get applied at the same time in both regions. Switching during a patch will cause the game to be unplayable.
4. You will not be able to play with your current friends list unless those players also switch regions and have accounts in that region.
5. You will not be banned for using this software, that said this is not Riot approved. You can also uninstall and reinstall with a different regional client for the same effect.
6. I have no opinion as to whether or not this software is legitimate, use at your own risk.

123456 ... 8