Why are you picking Eve or Teemo in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

big wooden sword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
Got a lot of phys dps on the other team? I'd take a Teemo with exhaust over 20 other champs to counter them any day of the week.

Not to mention free wards at key points that devastate squishy's in the early levels if they hit them. People seriously underestimate a good placed shroom.
take your meta game and logic out of this topic. this is a QQ thread!

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pregnant Rhino View Post
Unless you're at decent ELO, tier lists are meaningless. Seeing as the vast majority of players are below even the not-too-high mark of 1400 ELO, it honestly doesn't matter whether the players in their games are picking Eve and Teemo.
Ignoring tier lists only works when comparing 'higher tier' champions like shen, amumu, rammus, sona, janna, whatever. Eve and Teemo are terrible wherever you go.

Whitemage82

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyboomken View Post
dear anguish, said person has clearly gotten into the same elo as the OP, therefore they must know what they are doing if they are picking champs that are "bad".
As in handicapping their teams.

All champions have potential to bring game changing abilities and effects to their teams. Coupled with skill that potential can be met and exceeded.

But champions like Eve and Teemo, their ceilings for team effectiveness are so much lower then many many many other champions it's like playing the game with a handicap on purpose and it doesn't net you anything other then a loss.

Pregnant Rhino

09-29-2010

Not really. I had an awesome record with Mundo when I was leveling up to 30, when he was considered one of the worst champions in the game. It didn't matter, since the players I played with were terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguish View Post
As in handicapping their teams.
But champions like Eve and Teemo, their ceilings for team effectiveness are so much lower then many many many other champions it's like playing the game with a handicap on purpose and it doesn't net you anything other then a loss.
Sure, but the ceiling is that much lower. You're not going to be hitting it unless you're a fairly solid player.

Dianetics

09-29-2010

I pick teemo to get people to dodge. Doesn't work all the time though.

iMerk

09-29-2010

lol its just like ppl picking urgot and sivir, i face plam when ever i see it, but i dont que dodge..to lazy to wait out the 5 min or w/e the penalty is, i just try to carry them

Machina Ex Domin

09-29-2010

because we (the eve an teemo pickers) hate you

Indexus

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonMax View Post
These two are FFS-Tier champions, and you are basically screwing over your team.

My ranked Elo (another account) has fluctuated between 1100 and 1500, and I've seen these two picked throughout. At what Elo does it stop?

Maybe they'll be decent when their reworks come along, but please stop trying to prove they're viable until then, cause they're not.
I like Teemo.
I enjoy playing him.
I handle him far better, than boring MF or useless Corki.
I pick him when my team needs ranged.
I love watching all those "high" Elo players, step on my shrooms and die. Very rewarding.

Same goes with Evelynn.

TheGoodLife

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indexus View Post
I like Teemo.
I enjoy playing him.
I handle him far better, than boring MF or useless Corki.
I pick him when my team needs ranged.
I love watching all those "high" Elo players, step on my shrooms and die. Very rewarding.

Same goes with Evelynn.
useless corki? I beg to differ

Teemo hasnt got an escape or anti tank abilities. THe only thing that makes him a carry is his ****ty passive that is situational and if your near the enemy who knows what their doing you will die as they will have oracles..

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Play as Amumu and you will never lose a game.