Why are you picking Eve or Teemo in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satiriques

09-29-2010

If they do well I honestly don't care

Avenger460

09-29-2010

Well actually teemo is one of my mains and I've found a build that will still allow me to get kills and also improves my survivability. So.... I am going to continue playing ranked games with whomever I choose but thanks for you concern or w/e you call that.

Edit: downvote all you want I'm serious it's not your choice to decide my champ. Get over yourself.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Eve has some use for about 15 minutes. Teemo is kinda.....very.....situational.

Basist

09-29-2010

Got a lot of phys dps on the other team? I'd take a Teemo with exhaust over 20 other champs to counter them any day of the week.

Not to mention free wards at key points that devastate squishy's in the early levels if they hit them. People seriously underestimate a good placed shroom.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

09-29-2010

wait for the Eve buff
She`ll rock da house

Whitemage82

09-29-2010

Dear OP,

What makes you think that someone with the ignorance to play a champion like Eve or Teemo in a ranked game would even come to these forums to see your post?

What makes you think someone that would do such a thing would research this game at all?

They obviously have no idea what they are doing.

Pregnant Rhino

09-29-2010

Unless you're at decent ELO, tier lists are meaningless. Seeing as the vast majority of players are below even the not-too-high mark of 1400 ELO, it honestly doesn't matter whether the players in their games are picking Eve and Teemo.

big wooden sword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

i see no difference in playing solo ranked and normal games. im going to pick the people im good with. now for the record i have playe deve and teemo for a combined total of maybe 3 times. but i get flap for picking fiddle instead of "elements tier one champs". so it is what it is. its solo ranked, tryhards imo is for team play(3's or 5's) so pick what you enjoy playing.

ZenithZephyr

09-29-2010

Obviously they got to where you are playing Eve and Teemo. You're playing Kog'Maw and Garen and still in their Elo bracket.

You didn't get Eve and Teemo consecutively all the way from 1500 to 1100.

big wooden sword

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguish View Post
Dear OP,

What makes you think that someone with the ignorance to play a champion like Eve or Teemo in a ranked game would even come to these forums to see your post?

What makes you think someone that would do such a thing would research this game at all?

They obviously have no idea what they are doing.
dear anguish, said person has clearly gotten into the same elo as the OP, therefore they must know what they are doing if they are picking champs that are "bad".