Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are you picking Eve or Teemo in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeonMax

09-29-2010

These two are FFS-Tier champions, and you are basically screwing over your team.

My ranked Elo (another account) has fluctuated between 1100 and 1500, and I've seen these two picked throughout. At what Elo does it stop?

Maybe they'll be decent when their reworks come along, but please stop trying to prove they're viable until then, cause they're not.

Kadzin

09-29-2010

People playing champions they like > People playing champions their team needs
It will stay like that even in ranked games.

Ariaze

09-29-2010

Cuz i'm pro with Teemo mayne, wait till I get my Malady, imma carry so hard, trust me.

Katarìna

09-29-2010

I play hybrid teemo with a magic pen/armor pen runepage both to annoy you, and to kill the other team.

I don't play to be your friend, or to play the champs you want me to play. I play what I want.

Johann

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Quote:
Kadzin:
People playing champions they like > People playing champions their team needs
It will stay like that even in ranked games.

so why don't they go in normal games ?

Siegfryd

09-29-2010

People in high elo pick evelynn, teemo and jax all the time, so it never stops basically. The only difference is that those players are good on said characters.

macsauce

09-29-2010

I had a game last night against both Eve and Teemo. They actually both did alright from levels 1-10. Then we told them that fun time was over and bought oracles, it was then a complete stomp.

FYI I'm 1400 Elo, and I qued with a 1600 Elo friend. Just to give an idea of the level of play.

CLTY PanDa

09-29-2010

Because we can.

Counter jungle eve ftw. Annoying hamster ftw.

Jun41

09-29-2010

Quote:
Violents:
I play hybrid teemo with a magic pen/armor pen runepage both to annoy you, and to kill the other team.

I don't play to be your friend, or to play the champs you want me to play. I play what I want.

Please be on the other team when I play solo ranked

09-29-2010

for the lulz

I dont actually do it, it was just a guess!