Piltover Customs Skarner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hastur Annie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

My first skin idea

Piltover Customs Skarner -- aka Skarner the towing truck. He doesn't like it when people park in his property, so he tows them away. He has 3 wheels on each side because he has 3 legs on each side (I think ...? lol). His claws are auxiliary scooters/carts. With spikes. Because they're claws And one large wheel under them.
He's also got some of that rad Piltover deco that Piltover Blitzcrank has: hot rod flames, gradient stripes, a black paint job for the base, and those crazy slashed pipes. Oh yeah, and windows. Dark windows, because they're OP.

And of course his stinger is a chain and hook (towing truck hook). Crystal slash makes him do a steamsplosion. When he does crystalline exoskeleton, he waxes his car so it's super shiny. Of course, if his car gets dented too much, the exoskeleton breaks and his car is no longer shiny and he goes back to plain old Skarner. And fracture is just a jet of steam... or oil. Both sound good.

I'm uploading a little sketch to describe it Not the most fantastic sketch though, but I tried D:

Hope you guys like!

NoodleShredder

10-17-2012

haha thats funny. he would be like a tow truck. Its a nice idea lmfao

Minzzway

10-17-2012

Such a good idea.
+1 support.

Nae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

o my god lol.. tow truck ult xD
this is a great idea. +1!

EchtPause

10-18-2012

I like this.