Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What to buyz?

Kog'maw 12 14.46%
Vladimir 5 6.02%
Mal'zahar (probably not this one) 14 16.87%
Miss Fortune 1 1.2%
Xin'Zhao and Udyr 9 10.84%
Save for Swain 23 27.71%
Teemo (for the lulz) 19 22.89%
Voters 83 .

[poll] 6300 IP, now what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roymachine

09-29-2010

Quote:
Kudos:
You haven't really given people a base to build from. Do you like casters, melee, tanks or carries? I bought Vlad and Sona recently, but I haven't bought Miss Fortune or Kog'maw. I like playing casters though.

The base to build from is the poll tbh. Those are all the champs I am interested in save Teemo. I am trying to get 2-4 champs per type to choose from when I need to fill certain rolls. I have every 6300 champ not listed here, and there's only 4-5 other champs not on the list I don't own.

Molho da Morte

09-29-2010

get another rune page? O.O

Naxxir

09-29-2010

Get runes for your main champs or get kog'maw and save runes for him or get any other champion you have decent runes for.

I'd save for runes. Runes are amazing if you place them right, young one.

Melanchior

09-29-2010

Nobody wants to see more Miss Fortunes and Vlads.. Nobody. I voted for Malzahar because he's really worth the price simply for how much fun he is to play.

Roymachine

09-29-2010

Quote:
Naxxir:
Get runes for your main champs or get kog'maw and save runes for him or get any other champion you have decent runes for.

I'd save for runes. Runes are amazing if you place them right, young one.

But.. I've got runes... lol

edit:

Quote:
Melanchior:
Nobody wants to see more Miss Fortunes and Vlads.. Nobody. I voted for Malzahar because he's really worth the price simply for how much fun he is to play.

Oh I concur. I played him when he was free and it was great fun, but I wouldn't play him competitively when I could pick Annie.

Satiriques

09-29-2010

Vlad / kog-maw are solid choices, but idk if they're going to get some change so.

Roymachine

09-29-2010

I shouldn't have freakin put in a Teemo option. Scrub voters. lol

Roymachine

09-29-2010

I was leaning more towards Vlad, except there may be nerfs inc, or xin and udyr. Everyone and their mum will be picking Swain. :X