Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

11-08-2012

Thanks! And ya tofu is great <3

FoXrYdErBoI69

11-10-2012

Just finished an ADC/Graves lesson with him. The guy is a great teacher and made me a whole lot better in an hour. Looking forward to practicing and having another lesson soon. Highly recommended!

TofuShift

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoXrYdErBoI69 View Post
Just finished an ADC/Graves lesson with him. The guy is a great teacher and made me a whole lot better in an hour. Looking forward to practicing and having another lesson soon. Highly recommended!
That means a lot, seriously, thanks so much!

SevSaint

11-11-2012

i wouldnt pay money for lessons, anyone can watch streams of good players and download lol replays and learn on their own.

TofuShift

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevSaint View Post
i wouldnt pay money for lessons, anyone can watch streams of good players and download lol replays and learn on their own.
Same could be said for body builders. Any one can lift weights and keep on an correct diet, so what's the need for a personal trainer...?

What comes to mind:

You're paying for guaranteed results

Get started fast. No researching for days for the correct diet/work out schedule for you.

It's more fun and reassuring/motivational than trying to figure it out on your own.

Fastest possible results.

I'm sure there are way more too! But it isn't for everyone, some people prefer to lift alone and do everything by them selves, like you, and nothing wrong with that. Good luck!

TofuShift

11-11-2012

bump
!!

General Quackers

11-11-2012

$20 an hour?

Go bite a bag of dicks. This is LoL. LoL is not that big. $20 an hour is ****ing mucho money to pay for a small time game fresh to e-sports. You want to charge $20/hour, go teach people to be in the top 100 on starcraft; teach them to be in the top 50 and you can charge triple that amount. Right now you're a nobody charging people $20/hour to learn how to play a game with barely any depth; for ****'s sake, you list "mental attitude" as a lesson.

Go out and get a real job and stop ripping people off. ****ing scumbag.

psYionicStORmX

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
$20 an hour?

Go bite a bag of dicks. This is LoL. LoL is not that big. $20 an hour is ****ing mucho money to pay for a small time game fresh to e-sports. You want to charge $20/hour, go teach people to be in the top 100 on starcraft; teach them to be in the top 50 and you can charge triple that amount. Right now you're a nobody charging people $20/hour to learn how to play a game with barely any depth; for ****'s sake, you list "mental attitude" as a lesson.

Dude, if a person can charge up to and over $100 per hour teaching an instrument, im sure $20 for league isnt a huge amount. I'm actually interested in taking a lesson and seeing what it's like. $20/hr would be an amazing investment if this gets me anywhere elo-wise.

Just sent you an email btw

TofuShift

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
$20 an hour?

Actually 20$ is pretty cheap. And do some research, LoL is HUUGE now, way bigger than Starcraft.. unfortunately so, because Starcraft is a great game.

psYionicStORmX

11-11-2012

Did you get my email?