Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nhatminh94

11-18-2012

bump

TofuShift

11-18-2012

ty!

bump!

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

bump

Thanks for the offer, I will add you

Alake

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Wouldn't you think it would be better to wait for the new jungle/ gameplay to come out before starting lessons?
because when the new "map" comes out everyone will demand about how to play as jungle on it and such.
you should try and offer to train in beta so people can learn the new stuff before it comes out of the real game just so they have the upper hand on others in the game which will make them suceed more than lessons as (as example) jungle because it will bhe changing and everything that they kno and payed for will be all for nothing.
if you would like to talk to me more about this you can email me at wcpluswood@yahoo.ca

Edit; also with new champions, people would pay to know everything about them, if you played them in beta you can show others how to play the character/ how to counter it which intern will make them do better aswell.

Edit2; people are usually are low elo because of trolls/emotional as you say it, but does that make them bad? when people troll it makes other people play differently nomatter who you are, riot needs to ban people the instant that they do this but they dont, so you must understand why people get to low elo------Me- i lost a few ranked games because of trolls and then just stopped and let my friend just play ranked because he thought he was a god (didnt work out).
Telling everyone: when you lose ranked games dont think it will get better by playing more ranked.... learn how to play in normals/ ali vs bots- even though there are more trolls in ranked you should be able to raise up.
This season is my season to raise up into my goal (gold) or get higher just depending on the other players in the games.

TofuShift

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by “hm View Post
Wouldn't you think it would be better to wait for the new jungle/ gameplay to come out before starting lessons?
because when the new "map" comes out everyone will demand about how to play as jungle on it and such.
you should try and offer to train in beta so people can learn the new stuff before it comes out of the real game just so they have the upper hand on others in the game which will make them suceed more than lessons as (as example) jungle because it will bhe changing and everything that they kno and payed for will be all for nothing.
if you would like to talk to me more about this you can email me at wcpluswood@yahoo.ca

Edit; also with new champions, people would pay to know everything about them, if you played them in beta you can show others how to play the character/ how to counter it which intern will make them do better aswell.

Edit2; people are usually are low elo because of trolls/emotional as you say it, but does that make them bad? when people troll it makes other people play differently nomatter who you are, riot needs to ban people the instant that they do this but they dont, so you must understand why people get to low elo------Me- i lost a few ranked games because of trolls and then just stopped and let my friend just play ranked because he thought he was a god (didnt work out).
Telling everyone: when you lose ranked games dont think it will get better by playing more ranked.... learn how to play in normals/ ali vs bots- even though there are more trolls in ranked you should be able to raise up.
This season is my season to raise up into my goal (gold) or get higher just depending on the other players in the games.
Ya, yo you actually have a really good idea if I can find the time. Next new hero I'm going to try this. I'll figure out how to get the test realm first lol. Also you DO need to work to control your emotions. I'm kind of unlucky and allergic to wheat and other foods, so when I eat it I get really mad/emo easy, and I eat a decent amount of wheat.. So ya. But I've learned to control them better, as people say the brain is a muscle. Just gotta work it out and control those temptations.

Jungle idea is great but not opnly is stonewall on that ****, but I definitely don't have time to do that lol, new champions sound solid start I elarn those fast too Definitely ty

Meleoffs

11-20-2012

Sent an e-mail! Does that make me one of the cool kids?

TofuShift

11-22-2012

bump!

Meleoffs

11-23-2012

Bump for great justice

TofuShift

11-26-2012

Thanks for bumping

I haven't been as active bumping this as much I'd like because I got sick and can't really do a professional lesson.. but should be good in a few days!

SpiritHacker

12-01-2012

Here, have a bump...

Did you ever get the last e-mails I sent you? You initially followed up when I e-mailed you, but when I sent over the replay you requested I never heard back. Sent a second replay and then a "just checking to make sure you're getting these" e-mail but no reply for either. I'm still interested but I'm not sure if you are.