would it be useful

yes 4 17.39%
no its useless 18 78.26%
don't care i wouldn't use it 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

trading

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hank Evans

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardizzle View Post
how the hell do you get to 5k i must know this secret
I was kidding. I dont think ive seen anyone get over 1k yet, altho its very possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ardizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Evans View Post
I was kidding. I dont think ive seen anyone get over 1k yet, altho its very possible.
lmao i know and my build gets over 1200


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daymon

Senior Member

09-29-2010

An ashe with a 4 minute IE wouldn't be OP or anything, just one shotting players with a guaranteed crit off passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rapshiko

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymon View Post
An ashe with a 4 minute IE wouldn't be OP or anything, just one shotting players with a guaranteed crit off passive.
A great deal of posts have been exaggeration but think of this, if you're still confused as to why trading is a bad idea. You start with 450 gold.

That's 2250 for your team. That's someone starting the game with a BF sword or an appropriate other item if your team has the co-ordination and ability to start with just a few potions each. In a relatively even matchup mid a BF sword (at level 1 no less) will make a HUGE difference.

Keep up trading and you could easily get a snowballing carry easy. With that comes a 5-10 minute IE with boots.

What they do need to do is allow the application or giving away of consumables to allies. Bringing back or using a 35 gold potion for your ally allows you to help a weaker (or off if you insist they're normally good) player recover from mistakes without making it "Lol our Ashe just 3 hit their mid, lololollolollooollololol". It also simply makes laning much more reasonable for certain matchups where one can go back and heal them both instead of being forced to alternate and get nowhere. Although that can arguably be a valid part of game tactics.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ardizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapshiko View Post
A great deal of posts have been exaggeration but think of this, if you're still confused as to why trading is a bad idea. You start with 450 gold.

That's 2250 for your team. That's someone starting the game with a BF sword or an appropriate other item if your team has the co-ordination and ability to start with just a few potions each. In a relatively even matchup mid a BF sword (at level 1 no less) will make a HUGE difference.

Keep up trading and you could easily get a snowballing carry easy. With that comes a 5-10 minute IE with boots.

What they do need to do is allow the application or giving away of consumables to allies. Bringing back or using a 35 gold potion for your ally allows you to help a weaker (or off if you insist they're normally good) player recover from mistakes without making it "Lol our Ashe just 3 hit their mid, lololollolollooollololol". It also simply makes laning much more reasonable for certain matchups where one can go back and heal them both instead of being forced to alternate and get nowhere. Although that can arguably be a valid part of game tactics.
yea i can see the problem there lol. and i thank you for accutaly explaining a resaon rather than mostly just saying no.


12