would it be useful

yes 4 17.39%
no its useless 18 78.26%
don't care i wouldn't use it 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

trading

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ardizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

I believe we need a trading system where we can trade gold and/or items. This will help people that are having a bad game to turn it around fast and easy. for example the carry is 0-5-2 and the tank is 7-1-3 the tank buys the carry an item trades it to him and the carry picks up his game. another example is you finish your build so your inventory is full. but you have a teammate who still is working on his build so his slot is still empty but he doesn't have the money to buy wards. trade him the money and he will buy them to place them were the team needs them.

Seventy Times 7

09-29-2010

No.

Way-
Too-
Easy-
To-
Abuse.

ardizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventy Times 7 View Post
No.

Way-
Too-
Easy-
To-
Abuse.
explain?

smithz

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardizzle View Post
explain?
You never played DotA did you?

ardizzle

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithz View Post
You never played DotA did you?
nope. but i do wish he would expain his problem with it with more than a few words

Stubeast

09-29-2010

imagine having a mordekaiser that has his entire team give all their money too all game, or a garen, xin, pretty much anyone in fact. Especially high damage assassins (shaco with inf edge at 5 mins, that kind of thing.

If people are having a bad game, they need to start using their heads and playing better, not living off of their teams' charity.

Trading has no place in lol.

smithz

09-29-2010

What he said.

Imagine one champion with the income of 5.

That said It would be nice if my ally could pick me up some tangos when he gets his boots so I can stay in lane.

Hank Evans

09-29-2010

5kAP karthus with CDR spamming ult =(

ardizzle

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubeast View Post
imagine having a mordekaiser that has his entire team give all their money too all game, or a garen, xin, pretty much anyone in fact. Especially high damage assassins (shaco with inf edge at 5 mins, that kind of thing.

If people are having a bad game, they need to start using their heads and playing better, not living off of their teams' charity.

Trading has no place in lol.
have you ever had a bad game in ranked? you can't pick up because you have atleast one person on your team telling you how much of a feeder you are that you should uninstall the game and so on and so forth. If you guys think that there would be problems with 1 person feeding the whole team gold than make an exchange rate where every 10 gets traded it cost 1gold or something

ardizzle

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Evans View Post
5kAP karthus with CDR spamming ult =(
how the hell do you get to 5k i must know this secret