Searching for Striker Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

A deal has been made! Click to go to my 2k upvotes thread, please.

tl;dr version:
In light of all the 2k upvote for a skin threads, I've decided to go about trying to get my own heart's desire; Striker Ezreal. Currently, I'm just trying to figure out if there's anyone with Striker Ezreal who would be willing to part with it and for what. If there is a deal worked out, I'll make a separate thread for upvotes.

My Offer (very minimally negotiable):
$150 or 22k RP (as of Nov 1st, though I don't expect to have any sort of deal before then anyway)
Any 3 non-Ezreal skins in my photobucket album of owned skins (including legendary/limited)
5 icons (up to 200x200) in my art style, animated or not as up to you. Extremely complicated (20+ frames or 6+ separate images) icons may count as multiple depending on work involved. (Examples at the bottom of the post)

Backstory:
I've been playing League of Legends since the first week of Season 1 (mid-July, 2010). For a long time, I played Soraka/Janna/Morgana, but then one day my friends introduced me to a champion named Ezreal, and he instantly became my favorite champion. It's been over a year and a half since that day, and I've stuck with him through thick and thin, through nerfs and buffs, through people considering him a "troll pick" and through him being FotM.
I've played Summoner's Rift Ezreal, Dominion Ezreal, Twisted Treeline Ezreal, and Murder Bridge Ezreal. I've played AP Ezreal, AD Ezreal, hybrid Ezreal (though I hated it and never did it again), and even Ultimate Bravery Ezreal. I've played Top Ezreal, Mid Ezreal, Bot Ezreal, and even rarely Jungle Ezreal. I can't claim to have carried myself to a high elo with him, as I'm no high elo player, but I'd like to think I've done well with him.
I've played Frosted Ezreal, Nottingham Ezreal, Pulsefire Ezreal, Classic Ezreal, and Explorer Ezreal, but sadly, I am lacking Striker Ezreal, one of my favorite skins in the entire game.

I know a lot of people that make these threads have great art or cosplays of themselves as the skin they want, but I'm afraid that I can't offer those (though I can offer "meh" art). I'm absolutely TERRIBLE at sewing/crafting/artsy things, and I don't have the correct body type to cosplay as Ezreal. (Also, as much as people joke about him being female, having boobs is a bit detrimental to cosplaying as Ezreal since binding/tight sports bras are a major pain.)
As this thread grows, I'll slowly make more Ezreal art, but for now, the Ezreal headshot icon is the most I can offer. (Because drawing accurate proportions is difficult for me, whereas the icon was a simple tracing then re-drawing)

Art Examples (all link to my deviantart account):
[Ezreal headshots icon - animated] [BBC Sherlock inspired icon - animated] [Diana & Leona fullbody] [Twisted Fate - minor animation] [Irelia Fullbody] [Continued Gallery]

BattleCruiser55

10-16-2012

Good luck + Bump. $150 is serious devotion o-o.

Diffused

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

I have Striker Ezreal.

Tigercule

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCruiser55 View Post
Good luck + Bump. $150 is serious devotion o-o.
It's worth it to me.
Also, thank you for the luck and bump! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diffused View Post
I have Striker Ezreal.
Would you be willing to part with it for what I have offered?

IAmDC

10-16-2012

Bump, +Upvote. GL! Riot rly needs to implement something so we can trade upon ourselves.

Killrazor

10-16-2012

They already said they will not being do any more trades.

Tigercule

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCyo View Post
Bump, +Upvote. GL! Riot rly needs to implement something so we can trade upon ourselves.
Thanks for the bump, upvote, and luck! :D

Also, going to start working on a Striker Ezreal silhouette now. Every time I bump I'll post the latest WIP, starting next post.
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrazor View Post
They already said they will not being do any more trades.
Link, please?

Diffused

10-16-2012

Do you have Snow Bunny Nidalee?

Tigercule

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diffused View Post
Do you have Snow Bunny Nidalee?
No, sorry. :c

~~~
WIP #1, not much done, but it shows a starting point.

Changes: Created the file, chose the pose, fixed the settings
Next: Crop the picture then start sketching

Tigercule

10-16-2012

Bump

~~~
WIP #2
Changes: Cropped the BG, started the sketch
Next: Fix that damn gauntlet which looks awful, finish the shoes, and resize so it fits on the canvas. Also probably fix the right arm as well.