Ryze randomly teleporting across the map, being untargetable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykomyke

09-29-2010

This isn't lag or a bot thing. I actually saw this happen in a recent game with a player controlled Ryze. My *ENTIRE* team experienced this as well. We all saw him teleporting all over, and untargetable (in the sense that we couldn't damage him). But he could very well damage us, one sec we would be fighting and the next he would appear out of nowhere and the damage would seemingly come from an invisible character.

Pierreo

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
This isn't lag or a bot thing. I actually saw this happen in a recent game with a player controlled Ryze. My *ENTIRE* team experienced this as well. We all saw him teleporting all over, and untargetable (in the sense that we couldn't damage him). But he could very well damage us, one sec we would be fighting and the next he would appear out of nowhere and the damage would seemingly come from an invisible character.
Did it happen before or after the latest update?

Sykomyke

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierreo View Post
Did it happen before or after the latest update?
It happened Monday night. (Sept. 27th)

Pierreo

09-29-2010

Alight so it's a post patch issue.

Odentay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

not a post patch issue, its been going on for a while although very, very rarely. i had it happen with an akali on the enemy team and it was only happening to me, this was about 4-6 months ago. basically what happened what your client fell out of sync with the servers. or if its an entire team then it was his client. You will never see this happening to a team mate because the way that team clients link up.

all you can personally do to fix it is restart the client to put yourself back in time with riot.

Pierreo

09-29-2010

Yeah restarting fixed it, but we wouldn't take the chance during the game because we were constantly being pushed.

Crincles

09-29-2010

Yea this is a known bug that has been around for a while. It has something to do with lost packets or something (Out of sync like previous posters have stated) making it look like they are teleporting around to you but just walking around normally to his team. Pretty sure Riot knows about it. Only way to fix it currently is to reconnect.

Burn The Witch

09-29-2010

laggs

Tons Of Šamage

09-29-2010

Guys guys guys, you clearly cannot see the force behind this act.
Ryze utilizes lightning as his "power" thus he is able to summon the god of lightning which lets him travel through time. Making him a time travler, but to the human eye it looks as if hes teleporting.

Pierreo

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorRoKoKo View Post
Guys guys guys, you clearly cannot see the force behind this act.
Ryze utilizes lightning as his "power" thus he is able to summon the god of lightning which lets him travel through time. Making him a time travler, but to the human eye it looks as if hes teleporting.
Time travel doesn't make you invisible. Learn.