Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for serious team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFizzay

10-16-2012

Hello, I am looking to join or try out for a serious team looking to do tournaments in season 3. I would like to join a team who will work towards the goal of competing on the Challengers Circuit. I am proficient at top lane with AP or AD, I can AP mid as well as ADC bot. Please let me know if interested in having me try out as I would love to do so.

Please add me in game, my username is TheFizzay or email at [email]bpearson17@gmail.com[/email]. Thank you and hope to hear from some quality teams soon.

StuxneTwOw

10-17-2012

hey Fizzay hi we are forming a team and we need good serious players and we are targeting for next years Challengers Circuit so if you are intrested then i have already send you friend request accept it and we can talk ....

ELECTRX

10-19-2012

Hey... You can join our team named- Adrenalin Gaming. 4lg. If you want you can chat to poponation who is our team leader