Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Shadow Isles Beckon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxLucietxX

10-17-2012

shut up and take me RP :# XDDD

Vinta Calvert

10-17-2012

Quote:
Ghalaggin:
Well, that's one way of saying where Evelynn and Mordekaiser are actually from. Also, Karthus has allegiance to the Shadow Isles? Isn't he from the Howling Marsh?

We've never known where he was from. All we did know is that he decided to make himself the king of the Howling Marsh.

Grøve

10-17-2012

Anyone else just **** in their pants

Wonderbolts

10-17-2012

Quote:
Lamaenic:
I'm slightly confused about the nature of this. Is this a Halloween visual upgrade to Summoner's Rift? Or a new map?

this

Avenjade

10-17-2012

This is a serious missed opportunity to not add a new Eve skin, she hasn't gotten one in ages, and her current two are pretty lackluster IMO, not to mention she is from the Shadow Isles so a Halloween-esque theme for her would be really awesome to see.

Molester

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Look at all those skins for champions I'll never use

Alphonsio

10-17-2012

Oh man, this is looking pretty cool. Looking forward to it! Also, nice to see Riot went ahead and made a version of the Spider Queen. That's something people have been wanting for quite some time.

Still wish she was more dressed though. Was hoping for something fitting this trope.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BattleBallgown

"Technically" naked-monster-woman reminds me an awful lot of Zyra. But, eh, Elise the Spider Queen's coming, that's enough to be happy about I suppose.

What am I saying, IT'S THE HARROWING AGAIN! GET HYPED, SUMMONERS!

ActionButlerGO

10-17-2012

Sure, I'll give that a +1

Homolous

10-17-2012

So, did the Spider Queen get a name change and lose her umbrella? D:

Cest MADNESS

10-17-2012

Omg, so happy *tear*